Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we plz get /Lick

MrJurgens
07.09.2013 , 03:31 AM | #81
/Agree
/Signed
/Lick_Jawa

Upako
07.12.2013 , 10:37 AM | #82
id make sure to lick kira on my jedi at least once a day. it would become my new daily quest.

jmdatcs
07.17.2013 , 03:38 PM | #83
/em licks (subject of lick)
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Albert Camus
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. - Kurt Vonnegut

Vepyr
07.26.2013 , 11:35 AM | #84
As someone who has been /lick 'ing his friends in greeting dating back to the mid 90's (MUDs FTW) I whole heartedly /sign.

Anysao
09.07.2013 , 10:14 AM | #85
Bringing this thread back to life! This is needed in the game! /lick will fix the game! The bugs shall be forgotten! The PvP players will lick the PVE players! Our talented will lick our noobs! We shall make a monopoly of licking! Why should players pay to play this game, without some fun? Fun can be around us, connecting us, separating us, and eventually ending our relationships. But there is one thing we can all agree: all our fun involves /licking! So by god men, let us /lick! Let our tongues free!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Xakthul
09.24.2013 , 08:23 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Let our tongues free!
That's what she said

/signed
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Kontraz
10.01.2013 , 02:01 PM | #87
WE NEED THIS EMOTE! (yes, caps were necessary)

Mintygrenade
10.01.2013 , 03:46 PM | #88
Ewe, that's messed up....why would you think of that.
~The Avios Legacy~

Xakthul
10.01.2013 , 05:43 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Mintygrenade View Post
Ewe, that's messed up....why would you think of that.
Who? Me? *Whistles Innocently*
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

DKNS
10.16.2013 , 12:34 AM | #90
I would use it on my companions.

"Come over here, Khem."