Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't choose !!

Grazzt
12.19.2011 , 07:49 AM | #1
So, i'm facing a problem that's kinda new to me, even though i've been playing MMORPGs since the pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies (some, what, almost 10 years ago now ?)

The problem is, i've levelled 3 different characters up to lv.10, a Sith Assasin, a Jedi Sentinel, and a Powertech, and now i'm really unable to choose which one is gonna be my "main", the 3 of them are so awesome and so different that it's impossible to make a choice !!
(so this is a problem in a very good way, see ? )

Now i'm on holidays so i've got a little bit of time on my hands, but as soon as i'll start working again i wont have time to keep on playing 3 different characters, so which one do you think i should concentrate on ?

I dont really care about über-PvP-powerness, i'm just looking to have fun, do some RP, and enjoy the Star Wars universe...

Any advice ??
Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side ...

psychosiszz
12.19.2011 , 08:23 AM | #2
Go Trooper. Havoc squad is awesome. "This looks like a job for Havoc Squad". Causing Havoc is so much fun. Your missing out.
God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best. Voltaire

Emperor in action: The Emperor

CodwiDasan
12.19.2011 , 09:20 AM | #3
I played IA/operative, SW/jugg, and JK/guard during beta and enjoyed them all. Ultimatley it will come down to how you want to play and what role you want in a group. I personally chose BH/ Powertech, mainly due to the play style(tank/dps) But also because of the story, ****** weaponry, and Heavy armour. Just try to narrow it down between two classes and level them both to 10 then decide which was the most enjoyable. Hopefully this helps your selection.

PS*: I know you stated in your first comment, but PT are god's in pvp*
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

I support the Imperial war effort, with them in charge peace will never be a option.
Beta:11/11/11 crew

Grazzt
12.19.2011 , 09:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CodwiDasan View Post
Just try to narrow it down between two classes and level them both to 10 then decide which was the most enjoyable. Hopefully this helps your selection.
Well, like i said, i already did level the 3 Classes to lv.10 Advanced Classes (Sith Assassin, Powertech, Jedi Sentinel), but i still love the 3 of them

Man this game is almost too good, it's impossible to decide which character i wanna play more

Leiloni
12.19.2011 , 01:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post

Man this game is almost too good, it's impossible to decide which character i wanna play more
QFT. Seriously.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1753652#edit1753270

Grazzt
12.23.2011 , 12:37 PM | #6
So ... i really cant choose

Now my Sith Assassin is lv.16, and my 2 other characters are lv.13 ... i guess i'll keep on playing the 3 of them, i dont wanna miss the awesome storylines the devs have created for each and every class !!

I might actually create one or two other toons (a Sith Warrior and a Smuggler maybe) to explore some other stories !!

Too bad i need a real-life job to pay for the subscription and my internet access