Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars female characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars female characters

BacaWicket
10.12.2013 , 08:54 PM | #1
Here's the 10 hottest female characters:

1. ahsoka
2. darth talon
3. ashara
4. ensign Raina Temple
5. jaesca wilsaem
6. slave leia
7. vette
8. nadia grell
9. kira carsen
10. aala secura

What are yours?

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 09:54 AM | #2
No particular order:

Mara Jade
Slave Leia
Vette
Raina Temple
Risha Drayen (Quorra-esque customization)
Taunt
Sargent Jaxo
Winter (sorry, but she looks damn nice in the comics)
Ahsoka
Aalaya Secura
Maris Brood
Juno (from Force Unleashed)
That bounty hunter who's sleeping with Boba Fett at the beginning of Force Unleashed 2 (comic)
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

ReiKai
10.14.2013 , 01:42 PM | #3
I don't need an order.

Jarael (KOTOR comics)
Chantique (KOTOR comics)
Darth Talon (Legacy)
Celeste Morne (KOTOR comics)
Juhani (KOTOR game)
Exal Kressh (SWTOR comic)
Seer'aa & Teer'aa the Twin Suns (KotoR 2)
Satele Shan
Jewl'a Nightbringer
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 03:07 PM | #4
Satele's kinda trashy, in both my headcanon and legit canon
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

ReiKai
10.14.2013 , 03:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Satele's kinda trashy, in both my headcanon and legit canon
Satele Shan in the "Return" trailer is delicious looking. Even later when she's in her early 50's, she's still got it.

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 03:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Satele Shan in the "Return" trailer is delicious looking. Even later when she's in her early 50's, she's still got it.
Oh, I agree. Just showing my headcanon. She's not even supposed to be in her 50s in SWTOR. Try 30s with post-trauma $hit.

Thylbanus
10.14.2013 , 06:10 PM | #7
This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 06:27 PM | #8
So ascribing attractiveness to cartoon characters on TV is unhealthy? lol. 90% of people I know IRL have done this.

VitalityPrime
10.15.2013 , 11:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
This is just not healthy. I can see someone saying that Carrie Fisher was hot as Leia, or that Natalie Portman was hot as Padme. To ascribe "hot" to CG images is just unhealthy. You can say that the VO actors have sexy voices, some of my favorite are Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren, Xanthe Elbrick, Natasha Little, Stacy Haiduk, Tasia Valenza, Tara Strong, Courtenay Taylor, Deborah Kara Unger, and most especially Nika Futterman and Jennifer Hale, but a collection of pixels is just a bit much.
Yeah, nice try.

I'm going to guess that you have never met those women in real life...so the only times you have ever seen them...would be when they are a collection of pixels.

Whether it's pictures on the internet or on tv...their faces are a collection of pixels.

You probably should have went the real people/fictional characters route...it would have been a much better argument.
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

ReiKai
10.15.2013 , 05:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Oh, I agree. Just showing my headcanon. She's not even supposed to be in her 50s in SWTOR. Try 30s with post-trauma $hit.
Actually she is. in the "Return" trailer she is between 18-20yrs old (16 at the youngest). The "Deceived" trailer which happens just before the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant occurs after 30yrs of war. After which is 10yrs of Cold War. So there's about 40yrs difference between the beginning of the war and the start of the Player Stories in game. So she is at least in her mid 50's.