Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saleucami fleet action mastery bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Saleucami fleet action mastery bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyMcGee
09.12.2013 , 02:39 AM | #11
Saleucami seems to have the wrong bonus objectives.

When you read the names in the space mission, there are 3 bonuses, but none are actually called "Eliminate Fighters". Can't remember the exact names, but they are slightly different.

So you can complete 3 bonus missions, but none of them are Eliminate Fighters and so you don't get the Mastery achievement.

darthtrunkmonkey
09.22.2013 , 09:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Saleucami seems to have the wrong bonus objectives.

When you read the names in the space mission, there are 3 bonuses, but none are actually called "Eliminate Fighters". Can't remember the exact names, but they are slightly different.

So you can complete 3 bonus missions, but none of them are Eliminate Fighters and so you don't get the Mastery achievement.
still boken as of 8:38 PM pacific standard time i know i had 100% space, and yet cant complete it

SkybladeDarkstar
09.25.2013 , 04:17 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rygho View Post
The Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement is bugged nonetheless. When you complete the bonus objective "Eliminate Fighters" in the Saleucami Fleet Action space mission, it is not added to the achievement. This is not a case of not completing the objective, being falsely rewarded the achievement and then having the achievement reset after a patch. The achievement will not complete when you complete all the objectives.
Actually, as far as I can tell, there IS NO "Eliminate Fighters" Bonus objective.

There's the objective for Fighters and Turrets, which is called "Suppress the Enemy Fleet".
Then there's the objective for Shield Generators, which is called "Expose Enemy Frigates".
Then there's the objective for knocking out the bridge of the capital ship, which is called "Disable the Command Ship".

Those are all the bonus objectives that I have been able to find, so asking us to complete one called "Eliminate Fighters" is asking us to do the impossible. Also, the Mastery Achievement doesn't ask us to complete "Suppress the Enemy Fleet", which is likely where the problem here originated.

The really distressing thing about this is Incorrect Bonus Mission lists like this were what caused the entire problem you were trying to fix in the first place. The original space mission mastery achievements had a lot of these. When you first "fixed" them, you actually just gave people credit for the achievements without completing the impossible objectives, which caused the impossible objectives to get stuck in trackers. Now you finally fixed the tracker problem... Only to still have an incorrect bonus mission in the list.

JonathanCP
10.02.2013 , 06:12 PM | #14
Still. Bugged. In. 2.4
If your thread title is not a variation on "open letter... BIOWARE,... fail... NOW!", then you are a fanboy

DAMossimo
10.09.2013 , 12:54 PM | #15
Tried today - still bugged.

Rygho
10.10.2013 , 08:24 AM | #16
As SkybladDarkstar points out here, there is a requirement to complete a bonus mission (Eliminate Enemy Fighters) which does not exist. Please remove the Eliminate Fighters requirement from the Seleucami Fleet Action Mastery achievement as there is no way to complete it.

Kintas
10.12.2013 , 02:39 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SkybladeDarkstar View Post
Actually, as far as I can tell, there IS NO "Eliminate Fighters" Bonus objective.

There's the objective for Fighters and Turrets, which is called "Suppress the Enemy Fleet".
Then there's the objective for Shield Generators, which is called "Expose Enemy Frigates".
Then there's the objective for knocking out the bridge of the capital ship, which is called "Disable the Command Ship".

Those are all the bonus objectives that I have been able to find, so asking us to complete one called "Eliminate Fighters" is asking us to do the impossible. Also, the Mastery Achievement doesn't ask us to complete "Suppress the Enemy Fleet", which is likely where the problem here originated.

The really distressing thing about this is Incorrect Bonus Mission lists like this were what caused the entire problem you were trying to fix in the first place. The original space mission mastery achievements had a lot of these. When you first "fixed" them, you actually just gave people credit for the achievements without completing the impossible objectives, which caused the impossible objectives to get stuck in trackers. Now you finally fixed the tracker problem... Only to still have an incorrect bonus mission in the list.
So and I think the incorrect bonus mission name is the problem here...

Where's a Will, There's a Way!

DWinner
10.16.2013 , 07:25 AM | #18
I agree this is still bugged. I recently decided to get the space achievements and have successfully completed all on the pub side. There is no eliminate fighters possibility in this mission.

Bioware please fix.

LoveEternal
10.17.2013 , 03:39 PM | #19
Still bugged.

ScottyK
10.20.2013 , 10:02 AM | #20
I can confirm this as of this morning as well. Just ran through Saleucami Fleet Action, and there is no way to obtain and complete the bonus quest called Eliminate Fighters.
ScottyK - the A'o Legacy - Jedi Covenant - Wisconsin, USA - Beta Tester
PY-MAE (Scoundrel) - ECOBI (Guardian) - TIERCE (Sage) - KATARN (Vanguard) - JANDUR (Shadow) - MEDSCAN (Commando)
WHITEFANG (Merc) - KURA (Sniper) - ASHARL (Powertech) - SHA'Y (Marauder) - BELLANAR (Inquisitor)