Scheduled Maintenance: October 15th, 2013 [UPDATE: Times and Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On October 15th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.4.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday October 15th, 2013

Duration: 6.5 hours

Time: 1:30AM PDT (8:30AM UTC) - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC)

Patch Notes

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account. Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

Just lurkin about, waiting for the patch notes to reveal themselves...

If the elder game commendations get merged together to form something like "Gear Commendations" where it's one type of commendation, and the max limit is 1000 + in-game cc is implemented, I'll lose my Jawa and purchase as many cc's as I can!

Patch notes please

Servers will go down for six hours. Don't you think that's MORE than enough time for you to read them by then? What's this obsession nowadays, where people need to see the patch notes in advance? Do you actually think they're going to change something at the last minute, just because there was thing thing you didn't like?

Chill. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Servers will go down for six hours. Don't you think that's MORE than enough time for you to read them by then? What's this obsession nowadays, where people need to see the patch notes in advance? Do you actually think they're going to change something at the last minute, just because there was thing thing you didn't like?

Chill. :cool:

Don´t you get it? He´s hoping for some economical changes in the patch notes and if he gets them before the servers go down, he can log in and do his dirty tricks with sales. ;)