Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mindsting
10.09.2013 , 05:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ZooMzy View Post
I hope this isn't your BC toon Consular. It'll be a pretty boring livestream if all they'll see is you on the Fleet standing around in the queue
No way! I mean I had prepared my sweet dance moves and had the green screen set to display the set of Thriller...but no.

I'll be on one of the PvP servers
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

TalkingDinosaur
10.09.2013 , 05:03 PM | #12
If they're playing a Sage then they'll be able to show the other sorcs/sages how to heal to full.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Odyseus
10.09.2013 , 05:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindsting View Post
Plz gib credits
Oh so it's you lol! Why am I not surprised. I'll be queing in Solo on my Sorc getting my face melted, I'm sure i'll see you in game. GL.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

SithEBM
10.09.2013 , 05:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
The new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Warzone Arenas are now up on live servers! Get ready to join Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers and tune into MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel for our next Galactic Guild Battles livestream! Watch as “JediConsular” queues solo and joins other players to fight in intense PvP Ranked Warzone Arena battles – now live with Game Update 2.4: The Dread War!

Read More
This isn't going to end well.

veyl
10.09.2013 , 09:24 PM | #15
I hope they're playing a sage because shadows are definitely fine for 4v4's.

I also can't wait to see them justify playing a sage after it gets steamrolled.

GNWP
10.10.2013 , 03:23 AM | #16
Hey, Bioware! How about to show the real PvPers and not in "farm free ranked comms" - solo Q, but in "whole reason I still playing this game" - 4v4 Ranked Q?
Examples:

OwnerJord
10.10.2013 , 04:36 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by FriendReferral View Post
How about you guys actually fix and balance PvP instead of doing this sort of stuff?

-Holds a cup to you-

A handful of your salt, sir?
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

Hiltingp
10.10.2013 , 04:56 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by FriendReferral View Post
How about you guys actually fix and balance PvP instead of doing this sort of stuff?

this, its funny how they spend their resourses on useless talk, I mean allright if they would feature good players but this...lol

Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
Hey, Bioware! How about to show the real PvPers and not in "farm free ranked comms" - solo Q, but in "whole reason I still playing this game" - 4v4 Ranked Q?
Examples:
and this, why not let famous and skilled PvPers play instead
With the Force comes the great Destiny!

znihilist
10.10.2013 , 06:00 AM | #19
ummm, which server ?

LadyKulvax
10.10.2013 , 07:01 AM | #20
JediConsular is the biggest name in the SWTOR Twitch community, what the hell are you guys talking about?
"The Dark Jedi are in many ways more dangerous than the Sith."
Republic Justice