Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
10.09.2013 , 03:56 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The new 4v4 Player-vs-Player Warzone Arenas are now up on live servers! Get ready to join Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers and tune into MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel for our next Galactic Guild Battles livestream! Watch as “JediConsular” queues solo and joins other players to fight in intense PvP Ranked Warzone Arena battles – now live with Game Update 2.4: The Dread War!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Chiltonium
10.09.2013 , 04:14 PM | #2
hope he's playing a shadow. Balance Spec.

Then do infil spec. And tell me maul needs the buff its getting.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

FriendReferral
10.09.2013 , 04:16 PM | #3
How about you guys actually fix and balance PvP instead of doing this sort of stuff?

Berjiz
10.09.2013 , 04:17 PM | #4
Hoping it's a madness sage or shadow.
Drebi Darkness Assassin
Ve'shix Carnage Marauder

The Red Eclipse

Volumenintegral
10.09.2013 , 04:25 PM | #5
So this is where my 11 Euro are going....
Anduin spielt Sniper und Revo auf Jar-kai Sword

crazyelnino
10.09.2013 , 04:27 PM | #6
should have picked the other guy
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Mindsting
10.09.2013 , 04:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
hope he's playing a shadow. Balance Spec.

Then do infil spec. And tell me maul needs the buff its getting.
I don't really agree with the maul buff without knowing any details on why it is being done. I think there are other routes they could of gone to increase DPS without buffing one of the highest single target damaging attacks out there.

I used to play Balance approx a year ago (was fun with the 150 force build and DoT spamming) but I will actually be queuing in full on tank spec as I have played that a majority of my time in SWTOR. While Shadow tanking is not the optimal tank for arena matches I want to show that in solo que you are able to still be competitive. Personally, I love the utility shadow tanks provide, but I will be the first to admit I would take a guardian/jugg as my tank on a 4 v 4 team over a shadow.
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

Odyseus
10.09.2013 , 04:53 PM | #8
I'll bet every single credit across all of my toons that he won't be playing a Balance Sage. He'll be playing whatever the current FOTM Shadow Spec is.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.

Mindsting
10.09.2013 , 04:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Odyseus View Post
I'll bet every single credit across all of my toons that he won't be playing a Balance Sage. He'll be playing whatever the current FOTM Shadow Spec is.
Plz gib credits
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

ZooMzy
10.09.2013 , 04:57 PM | #10
I hope this isn't your BC toon Consular. It'll be a pretty boring livestream if all they'll see is you on the Fleet standing around in the queue