Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Banned Speeders

mattgoldenguy
09.30.2013 , 06:38 PM | #1
Don't you remember those old speeders that everyone used to love? Ever since they got banned it made most players get a tear in their eye. They cost about 50-100 million to buy on the GTN and they aren't even a classical speeder (usually just the common speeder to the family) that are now banned like the Korrealis family (which is the most missed, in my opinion) i'm here writing this today so that hopefully it will reach the game crew and get these speeders back! I know this Forum probably won't get that many views or comments because not many people collect speeders anymore, but for those of you who do i can certainly agree that we don't want to try to get our guild members money and save up for weeks just to get that crappy old banned speeder. There isn't much to talk about in this section, but if you get what i'm saying try to keep this post up so hopefully a staff member can see it. There is always a chance we can get those speeders back no matter how hard they will be to get.

mike_is_valid
10.02.2013 , 12:01 AM | #2
Well the demand for those is not that high i think. I had a correalis commander for a while on GTN and noone wanted it or inquired.

WillCaedes
10.02.2013 , 12:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mattgoldenguy View Post
Don't you remember those old speeders that everyone used to love? Ever since they got banned it made most players get a tear in their eye. They cost about 50-100 million to buy on the GTN and they aren't even a classical speeder (usually just the common speeder to the family) that are now banned like the Korrealis family (which is the most missed, in my opinion) i'm here writing this today so that hopefully it will reach the game crew and get these speeders back! I know this Forum probably won't get that many views or comments because not many people collect speeders anymore, but for those of you who do i can certainly agree that we don't want to try to get our guild members money and save up for weeks just to get that crappy old banned speeder. There isn't much to talk about in this section, but if you get what i'm saying try to keep this post up so hopefully a staff member can see it. There is always a chance we can get those speeders back no matter how hard they will be to get.
Holy wall of text Batman. Did you also just imply that you use your guild members money to fund your lust for collecting speeders? Wow, thats kinda crappy and I'd be a little ashamed to be associated with you at that point, if it were true.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

mattgoldenguy
10.03.2013 , 08:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
Holy wall of text Batman. Did you also just imply that you use your guild members money to fund your lust for collecting speeders? Wow, thats kinda crappy and I'd be a little ashamed to be associated with you at that point, if it were true.
I do not only use thier money, i pay them back an extra 5% of thier money that they gave me.
Daemrryrr level 55 Sith Juggernaut

Blu_Haze
10.09.2013 , 01:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mattgoldenguy View Post
I do not only use thier money, i pay them back an extra 5% of thier money that they gave me.
That doesn't really make sense to me, and I agree with mike_is_valid that using guild funds to buy yourself some speeders seems pretty shady in my opinion.

I hope your guildmates at least know where their hard earned money is going.

mattgoldenguy
10.10.2013 , 05:22 PM | #6
They all give me the money straight forward, most of them do it because i have earned their trust, and over time they get more money then they all out in to give me. Plus we make youtube vids with all our awesome speeder
Daemrryrr level 55 Sith Juggernaut

wixdango
10.30.2013 , 10:33 AM | #7
I don't know what those speeders looked like but I think that they should my more futuristic looking speeders its StarWars after all not Rustbucket city lol well what ever maybe they will create new cooler looking ones or at least allow color option changes on the speeders like armor.

ritalain
07.25.2014 , 05:45 PM | #8
I have a question....My legacy level is 49.....when I make a new character, okay....I want to give everything to that character the benefits he or she they deserve: IE a licensed speeder at level 3, weapons when they reach level 10 usable and available, and credits and items that my level 55 can make for them that they would find that the has GTN are way over budget, so please tell me, why cant MY level 1 CAN NOT use a speeder any longer on a starter world when 5 months ago he/she could?

Haxxsaw
07.26.2014 , 03:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ritalain View Post
I have a question....My legacy level is 49.....when I make a new character, okay....I want to give everything to that character the benefits he or she they deserve: IE a licensed speeder at level 3, weapons when they reach level 10 usable and available, and credits and items that my level 55 can make for them that they would find that the has GTN are way over budget, so please tell me, why cant MY level 1 CAN NOT use a speeder any longer on a starter world when 5 months ago he/she could?
It was changed ...that is why.

It does not make sense for speeders/mounts to be used on the starting planet. I think that the current requirement to be level 10 is good.

Decrepid
07.26.2014 , 04:36 PM | #10
The tool tip for speeder piloting said requirements were "level 10" but there was a bug that allowed anyone to use speeders at level 1 ... being a bug it was fixed.