Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2nd Digital Expansion

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

10.08.2013 , 03:58 PM | #151

*regains masculinity*

Pierce is totally getting that flight suit.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

10.08.2013 , 03:59 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
Probably just different scenarios. Say Warzones, voidstar=1 mode, CW=2nd mode, denova=3rd....
Those are map-based objectives. I'm thinking modes: single player mode, 2-to-4 player crew mode (gunners, pilot, engineering/repair), a combination of the two, etc.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

10.08.2013 , 04:00 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Boys and girls ... we have ourselves a game changer. Bioware keeps this up we may even get some peace & quiet around here.

Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
PvE Space Combat would be fun to have next. Space Operations & FPs anyone?
^And This!
"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer." - Mitch Hedberg

10.08.2013 , 04:00 PM | #154 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
Can you explain what:

"Maximum leveling and progression"

does it mean? We will able to level this ships?
Although I cannot go into specifics yet, what I can say is that there is a system of leveling and progression for Galactic Starfighter itself, and just like the rest of SWTOR, subscribers will get a bonus to that progression.

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

10.08.2013 , 04:01 PM | #155
I realllllyyy hope they have it Battlefront II style. Dogfights outside a base or cruiser, & then boarding the enemy vessel to destroy its hardpoints for a higher score!

10.08.2013 , 04:01 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Those are map-based objectives. I'm thinking modes: single player mode, 2-to-4 player crew mode (gunners, pilot, engineering/repair), a combination of the two, etc.
Don't do this to yourself lol.

10.08.2013 , 04:02 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Simply put, even for pure PVE folks and/or casuals, I expect this feature will have strong appeal. I would even go so far as to say that this is one type of PVP that all kinds of different folks will participate in.
As a pure PVE-er I can tell you; no this feature holds no appeal for me whatsoever. It's good that it's free. That's all it has going for it imo and that's the only reason you won't hear me whine about it; It's a free, optional expansion of this game. But is it interesting? Not in the slightest.

10.08.2013 , 04:02 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
Please, look at WOW pve addons. Or RIFT addons. Not content patches, but real addons.
Yes, yes, good job. You found something to complain about. You win. Now move along.

I don't give out my referral link to people I haven't referred, because I actually have standards.

10.08.2013 , 04:03 PM | #159

Will there be any features added outside of the 12v12 space fights?

1. Any Free Flight or is it queuing up for matches like pvp is right now.

2. Guild capital Ships?
Wrath of Korriban

10.08.2013 , 04:04 PM | #160
You know I was starting to look forward to this however a lot of people are making a good point. We really don't need or want this and rather then do this system Bioware could be doing so much more.

Just ended my sub.