Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Mysterious Ancient Tome

DarkDisturbed
10.05.2013 , 09:41 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by lukewaldo View Post
since it was rumored the Queen of Sands would actually come officially in 2.4? .
This was never really a rumor, it was baseless speculation by one person who went "uhh it was orginially rumored in 1.2...and this is the 2nd year of SWTOR...soo 1.2 x 2 = 2.4..OMG IT'S COMING IN 2.4 GUISE!!!!!"
Vriff
Jedi Covenant Founder of Legendary Republic

AlrikFassbauer
10.06.2013 , 03:55 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBurton View Post
Your friend datamined the Sanddemons cave of the Sithwarrior storyline and labeled it as krayt dragon cave.
No, I had already expected this outcome : A story line cave labelled as such, because a Kryt Dragon lies nearby ... Or some other reason.

There are *lots* of caves out there, and they *all* need to have a name that's easy to remember ...

By the way, on the wyy from Thorazan (spelling ?) to the World Boss, there is an half dead, starving Bantha, which is surrounded by 3 groups of flying critters - again, there's the number "3", combined with an oddly looking animal ... I wonder whether it can be fed ? What happens if one approaches this animal with the 3 buffs applied ? Because - I thought - that's what this animal would really need ... strength and hope to go on ... what was the third again ?

Edit :
Courage - to endure the heat, the critters and to go on,
Patience, to wait until food and/or water comes
Hope, that anything comes at all.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Selenial
10.06.2013 , 09:00 AM | #153
Well Fed Womprat and a Starving Bantha..... Indeed, a link seems to be there...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

lukewaldo
10.06.2013 , 09:25 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
No, I had already expected this outcome : A story line cave labelled as such, because a Kryt Dragon lies nearby ... Or some other reason.

There are *lots* of caves out there, and they *all* need to have a name that's easy to remember ...

By the way, on the wyy from Thorazan (spelling ?) to the World Boss, there is an half dead, starving Bantha, which is surrounded by 3 groups of flying critters - again, there's the number "3", combined with an oddly looking animal ... I wonder whether it can be fed ? What happens if one approaches this animal with the 3 buffs applied ? Because - I thought - that's what this animal would really need ... strength and hope to go on ... what was the third again ?

Edit :
I can try, what are the Coordinates?
Bazinga!

AlrikFassbauer
10.06.2013 , 12:58 PM | #155
Coordinates ? Don't have them at hand, but just go from Thorazan (Republic) in one line towards the World Boss's place ... Eventually, you should be able to see it ...
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

oasisX
10.06.2013 , 12:58 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post

Edit :
I don't remember the exact coordinates to help the person above, but I went there with the 3 buffs pre 2.4, and proceeded to kill the flying creatures and the bantha with the buffs and nothing happened. This isn't the only instance of this bantha on tatooine though, I've seen one somewhere in the republic area of the planet, and at least one other spawn out in the Dune Sea, which maybe you're supposed to kill them all before something happens (though that's stretching it a little far)

AlrikFassbauer
10.06.2013 , 01:00 PM | #157
Of course, we can't be sure whether this is just coincidence or not ...

lukewaldo
10.06.2013 , 01:05 PM | #158
Well alright. Though what about trying it post 2.4?
Bazinga!

Alec_Fortescue
10.06.2013 , 01:10 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Well Fed Womprat and a Starving Bantha..... Indeed, a link seems to be there...
I doubt it. So many random things in the game... Remember catch misleading us? Took some piles of snow which players compared to and found similar to the map of hoth? And that bugged tuantaun, which appeared to be a miniature ;P
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

AlrikFassbauer
10.06.2013 , 01:18 PM | #160
On the other hand, how were people able to deduce so quickly what to do to a) get that meganta crystal, b) get that mini-tauntaun pet ?

Both happened FAR before my time - and that's why I'm so much frustrated that there is nothing new to find nowadays ... Except by progress groups ... But I digress ...