Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Sorcerer - worst talent?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Sith Sorcerer - worst talent?

Xiankai
12.23.2011 , 01:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mooby View Post
Electric Induction should be taken no matter whether you spec Madness, Lightning or Corruption. Reserves is a weird one, it does nothing other than increase your Force pool a little bit and the only purpose of that is to make you take a little longer to go from full force to 0 Force, and you should never be hitting 0 Force anyway so I find it a bit "meh".

On the topic of worst talent, it's Devour for me. It only comes in ahead of Parasitism because it's on the second last tier in Madness which takes a lot of points to get, and it's total garbage.
Alright sounds like we have a winner, thanks for the quick reply.
No matter how sure I am, I never bet the Fett man.

Aqualisk
12.23.2011 , 01:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiankai View Post
Alright sounds like we have a winner, thanks for the quick reply.
Sort of. Sith Efficiency, which returns a % of your maximum force, becomes much better with Reserves. Coupled with subversion you get a lot of force back from using lightning strike.

SaintNick
12.23.2011 , 02:58 AM | #13
I can't think of a single reason to take Dark Resilience.

Sassykins
12.23.2011 , 11:12 AM | #14
Here is why Dark Resilience is not only viable... but specifically part of my build.

Dark Resilience (2 of 2) I have found that I use Corruption all the time. But I space it out so that I do not kill my Force regen. I will never Corrupt more than twice in the cool down period. (that is to make sure I do not take too much damage myself )

But the extra 2% makes a huge difference in how much health I can maintain.

You notice this more as you get into higher Flashpoints. (at least i have)