Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Kaedusz
10.05.2013 , 05:19 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
childish antics
Not everything you are uncomfortable with is ''childish antics''.What i do is not even in the vicinity.

But yea,im getting bored of this.Cya later.

Beniboybling
10.05.2013 , 06:05 AM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Not everything you are uncomfortable with is ''childish antics''.What i do is not even in the vicinity.

But yea,im getting bored of this.Cya later.
Like I said there is no need to continue with this behaviour.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
10.20.2013 , 11:43 PM | #263
Jedi : Yoda, Mace Windu, Nomi Sunrider, Vodo Siosk Bass, Arca Jeth and thats about it.

Sith: Revan, Bane, Nihilus, Sion, Palpatine, Sith Emperor, Vader, Krayt, Naga Sadow, Exar Kun and thats it.

Note: These are not in order
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Beniboybling
10.21.2013 , 12:43 PM | #264
Why are you necroing all these threads mkalmklvnjkanjfd?

Aurbere
10.21.2013 , 01:38 PM | #265
Why are you necroing all these threads mkalmklvnjkanjfd?
I think it's pronounced 'jibberish'
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:22 PM | #266
I won't out them in order feel free to do that yourselves: Vitate, Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Revan, Darth Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Andeddu, Darth Bane and Darth Vader.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:24 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think it's pronounced 'jibberish'
I wish I could have gotten a better name but all the ones I wanted were unavailable so I had to settle for this ****.

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 04:26 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
I won't out them in order feel free to do that yourselves: Vitate, Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Revan, Darth Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Andeddu, Darth Bane and Darth Vader.
Please explain why you are necro'ing this thread for a second time with effectively the same post.

Let's respect the rules of conduct, don't spam.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:29 PM | #269
Please explain why you are necro'ing this thread for a second time with effectively the same post.

Let's respect the rules of conduct, don't spam.
Um if I like a topic I have the right to respond or comment on it?

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 04:52 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
Um if I like a topic I have the right to respond or comment on it?
So... you believe that if you keeping necroing this thread eventually someone will acknowledge your opinion?

Whatever floats your boat. I just thought you would have got the memo by now.