Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Beniboybling
10.01.2013 , 04:37 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Indeed it was. Good thing things seem to have calmed down. I don't much care for those times.
I do. I miss the old days. When folks would flock from near and far to engage in merry flame wars and mud slinging contests. Ah, those days were fun.

Aurbere
10.01.2013 , 04:45 PM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I do. I miss the old days. When folks would flock from near and far to engage in merry flame wars and mud slinging contests. Ah, those days were fun.
Yeah, but those were the days that Revan was the strongest and doesn't afraid of anything.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
10.01.2013 , 05:03 PM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yeah, but those were the days that Revan was the strongest and doesn't afraid of anything.
I assume the highlighted grammar error is a clever device intended to convey the illiteracy and incompetency of the Revan fanboys.

Right?

Aurbere
10.02.2013 , 08:28 AM | #254
I assume the highlighted grammar error is a clever device intended to convey the illiteracy and incompetency of the Revan fanboys.

Right?
Yes it is.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Kaedusz
10.03.2013 , 10:20 PM | #255
Aw,aren't you two,cute.

Beniboybling
10.04.2013 , 07:26 AM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Aw,aren't you two,cute.
So we are resorting to trolling now? Grow up.

Selenial
10.04.2013 , 09:40 AM | #257
Aw,aren't you two,cute.
Not gonna lie, they're adorable.

But you seriously need to grow the **** up, or just leave. Either works:
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

tunewalker
10.04.2013 , 03:53 PM | #258
honestly guys hate to say it but I don't feel any of you are behaving much better then him right now both are resorting to name calling and such I just find it a pot calling kettle black moment here on both ends just every one calm down cant we all just get along?

Kaedusz
10.04.2013 , 08:50 PM | #259
So we are resorting to trolling now? Grow up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Not gonna lie, they're adorable.
See?Even purple agrees.
The way you automatically assume he is making fun of Revan fanboys with his supposed ''purposeful'' grammar mistake.And your high-fiveing of it. /sniff smells a lot similar like the rabble scenario i mentioned before. hah

Beniboybling
10.05.2013 , 03:57 AM | #260
See?Even purple agrees.
The way you automatically assume he is making fun of Revan fanboys with his supposed ''purposeful'' grammar mistake.And your high-fiveing of it. /sniff smells a lot similar like the rabble scenario i mentioned before. hah
The only thing Sel agree's on is that its time your you to take your childish antics somewhere else. We have no interest indulging your attempts to bait us anymore.