Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BiS Healer Relics 2.4 PvE/PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BiS Healer Relics 2.4 PvE/PvP

Darth_Dreselus
10.04.2013 , 06:25 PM | #1
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

akabane_k
10.04.2013 , 11:39 PM | #2
double power proc for life

Darth_Dreselus
10.05.2013 , 12:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
double power proc for life
And it gets fixed and what then.

Likely gets broken the patch after that.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

Gloomycakes
10.05.2013 , 02:22 PM | #4
[PvP] I've been doubting since 2.4 hit whether to stick with the Matrix Cube or get a Critical/Main-stat proc. I'm looking at it completely wrong by just finding them mediocre compared to the Serendipitous one... What do you think is the best, Critical, Main-stat or Matrix cube? You mention you doubt between MS-proc and Matrix Cube, any preferences from those? (Maybe other people got opinions aswell? Thank you!) Since Elite War Hero relics got replaced I've not been able to understand relics for one bit...

The double Serendipitous only goes for PvE or also for PvP? Seen some people run Partisan + Conqueror since 2.4 but not enough to believe it works (and I threw away my Partisan ages ago..)

Thank you in advance!

And for having the exact post I was looking.

cs_zoltan
10.05.2013 , 02:59 PM | #5
Boundless ages relic for sure. No proc relic can stand up to the on-demand power boost
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kja, Kejann, Snsa, Kyr, Lama Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

Darth_Dreselus
10.05.2013 , 03:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Boundless ages relic for sure. No proc relic can stand up to the on-demand power boost
That' is definitely an option which I forgot to put to the list as I take EWH over it (playstyle choice)

Darkllich
10.07.2013 , 09:19 AM | #7
Depends on the class, I like the Power on use on my Sorc because of Recklessness.
"My apologies, children, for I am afraid I cannot save you all."

dipstik
10.09.2013 , 12:26 PM | #8
whats the force power in full 78?

cs_zoltan
10.09.2013 , 09:56 PM | #9
Well Force Power only comes from main/off-hand, I only have off-hand 78 atm which gives 1151 Force Power (actually Tech for me, but i assume Force has the same numbers) double that for both hands and you get 2302 Force Power
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kja, Kejann, Snsa, Kyr, Lama Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

Orderken
10.10.2013 , 04:58 PM | #10
Dreselus, I've updated my Sorcerer|Sage PVE model for 2.4, and relics are evaluated on tab "Relics & Adrenals".

For PVE, if you choose only one SA relic, your second relic should be a BA. I'd choose a KD or DF BA over EWH, which is, finally, falling a bit behind.

For PVE, the new Devastating Vengeance (proc Critical) relic is good. Mathematically, it barely edges out UW BA used on cooldown, but is inferior to KD BA used on cooldown. The new Focused Retribution relic is junk.

For PVP, BIS is matter of navigating several bugs. When, from time to time, relics work as intended, BIS is likely (1) a Serendipitous Assault and (2) a Devastating Vengeance. Matrix Cube might remain a viable second choice after Bolstering, though I haven't tried it yet in 2.4. At this time, two Serendipitous Assault relics of different item levels are better (these are proccing independently and also are double proccing from dealing damage), and one or two Reactive Warding relics are arguably better (the shield proc is absorbing all damage taken for its 6-second duration, and two of these relics of different item levels are proccing independently, providing up to 12 seconds of damage immunity).
Orderken, <Hates You>, Prophecy of the Five
Guides for Healing - Sorcerer / Sage
Models for PVE Healing - Sorcerer or Sage / Mercenary or Commando / Operative or Scoundrel