Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion quest bugged.

Sikssix
12.22.2011 , 12:41 AM | #11
So I passed 6K affection... Still no companion quest... Contacted Bioware about this, so far no email.

Celyndaa
12.22.2011 , 03:11 PM | #12
MY companion Malavi Quinn is at 7000+ affection, I have not gotten a quest since he was around 2-3k affection. I've seen the icon showing he wants to speak to me aboard my ship several times, but when I get there he has nothing. Vette is also around 6000ish affection and I have not gotten another quest from her. Sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionSchubert
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about.

Celyndaa
12.22.2011 , 03:19 PM | #13
My last companion quest for Vette was for the Star of Ryloth. Not sure if this matters. I received that quest (lvl 29 quest) at like level 20 or 21.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamionSchubert
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about.

aquastar
12.23.2011 , 07:00 AM | #14
Yep, just posting to say that I'm also bugged with Malavai Quinn. I'm at 5253 affection with him and haven't received any offer to talk in private since around 2k. I saw the icon pop up that shows he wants to chat, but it disappeared and hasn't reappeared; I've only seen it once. I tried advancing my personal quest to see if that helped, but so far it hasn't worked.

Sikssix
12.23.2011 , 11:02 AM | #15
Well everybody on my server is complaining about it. I hope they have a good patch coming up very soon.