Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Marrius
10.03.2013 , 05:47 PM | #5881
Quote: Originally Posted by Ren_simp View Post
When I face a double premade I just try to play my best get my 8 medals and move on No need to complain about it
So you were happy about it? I mean if you were happy, you are right; no use in complaining. But if you were not happy you should complain. My god man! you pay to play this game and have fun. If you are not having fun then the people who make the game are doing something wrong.

Complain! Complain often! And complain loudly!

Because you deserve to be happy.

Ren_simp
10.03.2013 , 05:52 PM | #5882
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrius View Post
So you were happy about it? I mean if you were happy, you are right; no use in complaining. But if you were not happy you should complain. My god man! you pay to play this game and have fun. If you are not having fun then the people who make the game are doing something wrong.

Complain! Complain often! And complain loudly!

Because you deserve to be happy.
It costs me around 25c a day to play this game I play to have fun and find fun in the challenge of pvp
Nobody likes getting steam rolled but it's not like you face a double premade every match
It's a non issue blown way out of proportion as far as I'm concerned.

cashogy_reborn
10.03.2013 , 06:12 PM | #5883
There is a Solo Only queue for real now, and it even gives RWZ comms as a reward.

FFS...............
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

vennian
10.03.2013 , 07:50 PM | #5884
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
There is a Solo Only queue for real now, and it even gives RWZ comms as a reward.

FFS...............
With objectives? No didn't think so.

Arenas are pure deathmatch. Saying that PUGS can go there to avoid premades in warzones is just dismissive of a very valid complaint.

cashogy_reborn
10.03.2013 , 07:51 PM | #5885
Quote: Originally Posted by vennian View Post
With objectives? No didn't think so.

Arenas are pure deathmatch. Saying that PUGS can go there to avoid premades in warzones is just dismissive of a very valid complaint.
Beggars cant be choosers.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

vennian
10.03.2013 , 08:00 PM | #5886
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Beggars cant be choosers.
At least we agree one one thing.

PUGS are the beggars in the world of SWTOR PVP.

But we can vote with our wallets and the amount time we will spend on pvp.

Raansu
10.03.2013 , 08:07 PM | #5887
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Not the ones I have entered into in various games. I do not class 25 year olds as adults, they have nothing of interest that I wish to hear.
Ya sure, people in their 20's are totally not adults...I guess the childish behavior you have portrayed so far is such a fine example of what an adult should be huh? I mean between this quote and the one I quoted you a few pages back, you are bitter, whiny, condescending, selfish and arrogant all rolled into one. Hmm sounds like a child to me.

Marrius
10.04.2013 , 02:14 AM | #5888
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Ya sure, people in their 20's are totally not adults...I guess the childish behavior you have portrayed so far is such a fine example of what an adult should be huh? I mean between this quote and the one I quoted you a few pages back, you are bitter, whiny, condescending, selfish and arrogant all rolled into one. Hmm sounds like a child to me.
If this is an example of you trying not to be childish I think you may have failed. Big words do not make one mature; understanding, patience and insight do. Lashing out at someone over a perceived slight tends to be the trade mark of immaturity on these forums. I myself have done so and I will be the first to admit I am not the most mature person either.

Try and remember that this is just text. We do not get the nuances that come with face to face communication. The thread you commented on did not (imho) contain insulting or confrontational rhetoric. It was just a point of view, that's all.

Raansu
10.04.2013 , 10:31 AM | #5889
Quote: Originally Posted by Marrius View Post
If this is an example of you trying not to be childish I think you may have failed. Big words do not make one mature; understanding, patience and insight do. Lashing out at someone over a perceived slight tends to be the trade mark of immaturity on these forums. I myself have done so and I will be the first to admit I am not the most mature person either.

Try and remember that this is just text. We do not get the nuances that come with face to face communication. The thread you commented on did not (imho) contain insulting or confrontational rhetoric. It was just a point of view, that's all.
You are wrong on so many levels.

Shakhaar
10.04.2013 , 10:49 AM | #5890
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Not the ones I have entered into in various games. I do not class 25 year olds as adults, they have nothing of interest that I wish to hear.
I feel the same about people who use tired ad hominems. Feel free to wiki what it is.

On topic:

At least on Ebon Hawk the amount of premades seems to have rapidly increased - you have a lot of players waiting for a specific member of their Arena team, and so they run normal WZs in the meantime, to practice coordination or just to pass time. I personally enjoy fighting against premades regardless of whether I am PuGing at that moment or whether I am in one myself - it just feels a lot more challenging fighting coordinated players who know how to play their class (because if they didnt, they probably wouldnt be allowed into a PvP premade eh? ) even if it means more deaths for me, since they actually do focus healers unlike a lot of PuGs.