Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oricon loot tables - problems and suggestion

FridgeLM
10.03.2013 , 03:12 PM | #11
We don't actually disagree, you're just offering a different suggestion.

I wouldn't be fundamentally opposed to buying BIS implants/ears with a ludicrous amount of comms, but I would be opposed to them just dropping in flashpoints or being made to to dailies for them.
<Death and Taxes>

Falver
10.03.2013 , 03:17 PM | #12
Implants in all honesty need to drop twice as often. Let's be honest when we say belt/bracer drops become useless for even the mod in a rather quick amount of time.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

Crionos
10.03.2013 , 03:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
We don't actually disagree, you're just offering a different suggestion.

I wouldn't be fundamentally opposed to buying BIS implants/ears with a ludicrous amount of comms, but I would be opposed to them just dropping in flashpoints or being made to to dailies for them.
True I just don't agree with putting those drops on the final boss of an instance, because I absolutely don't want to kill all the bosses 16 times. With NiM and HM sharing the same lockouts I can't even adequately farm the HM and still try to progress in NiM.

All in All we need to get as much BW attention to this as possible!
GM The Omega Knights

Nerdcommando
10.03.2013 , 05:21 PM | #14
Honestly why not have two drops for implants and relics? Everyone needs two. I cannot think of a single good reason to not adjust the loot tables so that an extra implant and an extra relic drop. 10 bosses and 14 slots. Why not have the last 2 bosses in each place drop an extra item?
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy. - Steven Wright

e_nk_ay
10.03.2013 , 06:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nerdcommando View Post
Honestly why not have two drops for implants and relics? Everyone needs two. I cannot think of a single good reason to not adjust the loot tables so that an extra implant and an extra relic drop. 10 bosses and 14 slots. Why not have the last 2 bosses in each place drop an extra item?
If memory serves, Kephess in EC dropped two helms. Should go back to that, or keep the current boss at 50/50 and guarantee the implant on the last boss for at least 1 a week, shot at 2.

There are a few solutions to this I think, but you won't convince me that the current way it's set up isn't a problem. I don't care enough to make a big huff, however, if Bioware holds true to what they said about new content patches every 9 (8?) weeks. I'll just be excited Nightmare is out.
<Death and Taxes>
Enkay - 55 Juggernaut, GM
Enque - 55 Mercenary Nkay - 55 Marauder Enkaye - 55 Assassin Enkayy - 55 Commando

Bunions
10.03.2013 , 06:52 PM | #16
Here's what frustrates me more than anything......our group kills a few bosses in DF on HM and got the belt off the first boss. Then next day we go and kill 1st boss in DP and she also drops......wait for it.... a BELT. What kind of garbage is that? Belt has a chance to drop off TWO bosses? What a huge waste for our group to get two of the SAME item that does not help our gear progression.

SilentFury
10.03.2013 , 11:48 PM | #17
We also had a belt drop off the first boss in both zones. Keeping the system as it is will be very very dumb on biowares part. I posted about this weeks ago and i doubt they will lisen now but who knows. Please fix this give us at least 1 implant a week for sure.

ArchangelLBC
10.03.2013 , 11:55 PM | #18
Remove Belt/Bracer drops entirely imo since the comm versions are literally the same thing. Then there are only 10 item drops we need and wouldn't you know it, that's how many bosses we have!
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Sprgmr
10.04.2013 , 12:21 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Remove Belt/Bracer drops entirely imo since the comm versions are literally the same thing. Then there are only 10 item drops we need and wouldn't you know it, that's how many bosses we have!
This seems completely reasonable.

Panzerfire
10.04.2013 , 02:55 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Nope, please leave belt\bracers as to let tanks get unlettered mods since our comm items suck.