Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

branmakmuffin
10.03.2013 , 08:25 AM | #771
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
DOUBLE what??
Double what what in the double butt butt.

Kandrick
10.03.2013 , 08:33 AM | #772
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Don't care for much of the angst in this thread. The expansion was cheap, and I got to experience and enjoy it as soon as it got released, with all of its features.

It's like asking for a refund on a blockbuster ticket/DVD because it now costs 5 bucks as opposite to 20, or because it now runs on free Television.

But yes, I'd like something more than a silly title. The expansion preorder rewards were great - I'm using the Hutt trainer for all of my alts, and it's an immense QoL bonus.
Quoted for truth.

I would happily pay the ten dollars just for the trainer. This on top of the pet and being able to level up before others and get new gear and see new content was well worth the price of 2 hamburger meals.
Kandrick - Guardian

===TOG===

branmakmuffin
10.03.2013 , 08:51 AM | #773
But yes, I'd like something more than a silly title. The expansion preorder rewards were great - I'm using the Hutt trainer for all of my alts, and it's an immense QoL bonus.
Well, you got a pet and a pocket trainer plus another silly title. Not to mention 6 months of access to RotHC. What more do you want?

kidatwood
10.03.2013 , 08:57 AM | #774
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Well, you got a pet and a pocket trainer plus another silly title. Not to mention 6 months of access to RotHC. What more do you want?
Not to mention by mid October were getting a pet and a speeder.

branmakmuffin
10.03.2013 , 10:45 AM | #775
Quote: Originally Posted by kidatwood View Post
I sure hope they are silly.

Helig
10.04.2013 , 12:46 PM | #776
Quote: Originally Posted by kidatwood View Post
Screw pets - what's that speeder that you mentioned?
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Darknessinme
10.04.2013 , 01:49 PM | #777
Don't care for much of the angst in this thread. The expansion was cheap, and I got to experience and enjoy it as soon as it got released, with all of its features.

It's like asking for a refund on a blockbuster ticket/DVD because it now costs 5 bucks as opposite to 20, or because it now runs on free Television.

^^ This. The trainer alone was worth the $9.99 I paid. I have enjoyed the content and will pay the same for the next expansion. Hopefully it offer the same type of pre-order gifts Iike I recieved in the last. TBO I have wasted that amount on far worst things that didnt give me the hours of entertainment that the expansion did. IMO that is.

Eillack
10.04.2013 , 03:59 PM | #778
Screw pets - what's that speeder that you mentioned?
The pet is the same droid that has a million reskins, the speeder is the one that is frequently used as a taxi and is a direct copy-cat of the speeders used in Return of the Jedi on Endor (the name eluded me sadly lol).

http://www.swtor.com/join-the-battle-rewards

It's also right on the main page tbh.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Helig
10.05.2013 , 03:16 AM | #779
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
The pet is the same droid that has a million reskins, the speeder is the one that is frequently used as a taxi and is a direct copy-cat of the speeders used in Return of the Jedi on Endor (the name eluded me sadly lol).

http://www.swtor.com/join-the-battle-rewards

It's also right on the main page tbh.
I do actually dig the speeder, thanks for the link!
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie