A new character.

LordDeWet

I have a idea for a new character

I dont know if there is already something like this but if there is i did't see it

I don't know if this will work but some of you may know that Darth Nihilus's master Darth Traya (hope her name is spelled correctly) have this ability to fight with 3 lightsabers telekinectily so that is my idea that you have a class

that just like the( jedi guardian jedi sentinal and sith juggernaut and sith maurader) were you have the "guardian or juggernaut" that the class fight with 3 lightsabers telekinectly. AND the sentinal maurader with 4 lightsabers telekinectily..........

Now when you start with the new class you are on tython or korriban depending if you play sith or jedi

when you start you play with 2 lightsabers telekinectily and and you play throw your begining lvl to lvl10 and then you can chose your advance class by selecting the (character that fight with 3 lightsabers THIS character can tank and do DPS just like the juggernaut and guardian) OR (You select the character that fights with 4 lightsabers THIS character can only do DPS like Sentinal or maurader)

NOW the character that that fights with 3 lightsaber has almost the same ability than the guardian and juggernaut with force choke force push and force stasis but the character doesn't put his hand out to force choke he just does it and if the character want to be a tank then if he goes up the skill tree he can select the ability to choke 2people at once and even force choke them longer EG 4 second and not 3 seconds and the same with force push he can push 2 people at once and maybe a meter further and his master strike or ravage does a bit more damage and needs 4 seconds to complete

NOW the character that fights with 4 lightsabers DOES A (A bad word loads of damage) the character can do minimum of 8k damage to 12k but the cool down of the ability to 1 min but can be made less with the skill tree to 40 seconds and he can also force choke 2 people just for 3 seconds because this character can shoot lighting strike out of all the lightsaber(AGAIN you need to choose this ability in the Skill tree) this ability is on the character in the beginning he can only shoot lighting out of 2 of his lightsabers

That is my idea i am still working on a special name for them maybe you guys can make something up for your self or even put it in the quotes

NOW some of you may think some of this ability's come from the inquisitor yes it does almost because the character uses the force to fight for them almost just like the consular's and inquisitor but this character fights with lightsaber and uses some force attacks like lighting shoot, force choke and force push.

I hope you guys will like the idea fighting in PVP or PVE or just in the story with a character that telekenicly fights with 3 or 4 lightsabers.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this idea.

However, the current coding only allows one main-hand slot and one off-hand slot. It would be a great benefit to the tank classes to have this extra slot for shields, but I don't think BW would recode the whole equipment system. :(

Hi all,

Please remember to stay on topic when replying to a thread.

1. Creating a post solely to critique the grammar or spelling within a post isn't considered constructive and will be removed.

2. Creating a post simply to inform a forum user they have been reported is as equally non-constructive.

3. As always, we encourage our users to remain respectful of each other.

I wouldn't mind extra skills being added to the current system that did something like this. Maybe where advanced classes "borrow" types of skills from other classes.

For examples:

Knights get a latent DoT type skill that applies damage upon hit that animates with the lightsaber(s) floating, meanwhile, a Force weapon is created and used.

Consulars learn a really cool lightsaber trick.

Not sure what kind of skills troopers and smugglers would get. Something with the feel of the other one though. Maybe a quick draw with the offhand of the blaster that always seems to appear in cinematics for troopers. Or a bazooka for smugglers. I don't know, just tossing ideas out.

The bad coding in this game ruins any possibility of stuff like this. In fact, it has pretty much ruined the game.

Thank you, Darth Killjoy :p

Just kidding. I agree with the fact that the new class will most likely not be possible, but I still like it.

I'm not sure I like the idea of Jedi/Sith getting into look at how many Razors we can stuff into our razor blade wars.

You thought 1 was good? Look at the DOUBLE blade wielders... now the Mach 5 Jedi with 6 Light Sabers for the closest cut ever!

I'm not sure I like the idea of Jedi/Sith getting into look at how many Razors we can stuff into our razor blade wars.

You thought 1 was good? Look at the DOUBLE blade wielders... now the Mach 5 Jedi with 6 Light Sabers for the closest cut ever!

lol. Gilette LightRazor! So f*cking close, your head'll come off!

• 3 weeks later...
I like this idea.

However, the current coding only allows one main-hand slot and one off-hand slot. It would be a great benefit to the tank classes to have this extra slot for shields, but I don't think BW would recode the whole equipment system. :(

I see what you mean but remember when the Rise of the Hutt pack came out it changed the skill tree i think they added more skills to it becuase i remember it was less skills before the DLC.

I wouldn't mind extra skills being added to the current system that did something like this. Maybe where advanced classes "borrow" types of skills from other classes.

For examples:

Knights get a latent DoT type skill that applies damage upon hit that animates with the lightsaber(s) floating, meanwhile, a Force weapon is created and used.

Consulars learn a really cool lightsaber trick.

Not sure what kind of skills troopers and smugglers would get. Something with the feel of the other one though. Maybe a quick draw with the offhand of the blaster that always seems to appear in cinematics for troopers. Or a bazooka for smugglers. I don't know, just tossing ideas out.

Yes i thought about that maybe another advance class for the consular and the inquisitor but maybe you can add a lift skill to the knights if you see in the Star Wars The Clone Wars the jedi lift the enemies sometimes and throw them into an object or smash them on the ground i think smashing them into the ground would be better because you don't always fight near a box or speeder.