Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Representatives Are Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Are Here!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
09.30.2013 , 03:31 PM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Yoyobear View Post
Why is that Mercs/Commandos always get slapped in the face? Why can't we get something as simple as questions answered in a decent time frame? Why do you hate us so much?
THREE questions...that's all it is...THREE questions lol
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Bilirubin
09.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
THREE questions...that's all it is...THREE questions lol
Plus the other three, so six. But anyway.
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

HoboWithAStick
09.30.2013 , 04:14 PM | #343
I love how the marauder/sniper questions were answered in the first week and we are now going onto the third week for mercs/Sins?

TUXs
09.30.2013 , 04:55 PM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by Bilirubin View Post
Plus the other three, so six. But anyway.
The person I was quoting was talking about Merc/Commando - they were only allowed 3 questions.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

FriendReferral
09.30.2013 , 09:03 PM | #345
I expect to see an announcement on Thursday that they're almost done again, but they won't post them so close to Friday, so we'll see them put off at least another full week...again.
Tuxxy!

<3

TUXs
10.01.2013 , 09:00 AM | #346
Any answers today? We keep creeping closer and closer to another Friday....

EricMusco
10.01.2013 , 12:17 PM | #347 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Any answers today? We keep creeping closer and closer to another Friday....
BBBooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!

Mercenary | Shadow

Make sure to give us your feedback!
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bilirubin
10.01.2013 , 01:37 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
BBBooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!

Mercenary | Shadow

Make sure to give us your feedback!
Thanks Eric.

Also please pass my thanks along to the dev team--these answers were considered, thorough, and well worth the wait. Appreciated.
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

AdrianDmitruk
10.01.2013 , 01:57 PM | #349
Thanks Eric.

Also please pass my thanks along to the dev team--these answers were considered, thorough, and well worth the wait. Appreciated.
This.

There were also some juicy tidbits in there for those of us who must Heal to Full. I do not know to what extent that feedback received therefrom may or may not have affected the shadow/merc answers, but even if the Combat Team is considering changes to ranged classes generally rather than re-opening sorc questions point-by-point, it might be a good idea to update the sorcs as to where you guys want to take the class in 2.5 and take the opportunity to outright retract Heal to Full.

As a matter of principle, no class should have to go digging around in other class rep answer threads to glean bona fide answers to the questions that their class asked!

Don't leave us sorcs out in the cold!
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show

TUXs
10.01.2013 , 02:01 PM | #350
Thanks Eric.

They were actually. Very nice replies eric...please pass along our "thanks" for the effort they obviously put into these. It was apparent they not only read, but also took the time to understand the questions...that meant a lot!