Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Become a Founding Member!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MasterBalrog
04.09.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1531
Quote: Originally Posted by djmurloc View Post
necro thread is necro'd.
Its not a necro if the issue is still alive and kicking.

Noxulifer
04.09.2012 , 01:49 PM | #1532
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterBalrog View Post
I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of SWTOR and played the game the first 3 weeks it was out. I left after the third week due to a combination of frustration with the early bugs and a hardware problem that I couldn't afford to get fixed for a while.

Unfortunately for me, I was only able to get my system back online and my SWTOR account re-established on March 21, 2 days after the deadline for the 'Founder' promotion, which I just became aware of a couple days ago.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep tonight, or ragequit, over this. But I do think it is unfair. I've been here since the Beta weekends and I pre-ordered. I don't think its unreasonable to say I deserve to be rewarded as much as anybody else who bought-in early and is still around.
You must be joking? Who cares about this title...

And by the way, how could they keep track of every single player out there? They set a date and that is it, or perhaps you can give them a call and the whole dev team can halt all their work to get on your case...
Server Kai-kan - DEAD. Give us servermerge or character transfer NOW! Time is short, Diablo 3 is coming and it will kill you with fire!

Awnay
04.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #1533
LOL, it was advertised, and i did get it, its fun to have, like owning the first edition of anything.

I find it so interesting and illuminating to read the posts of those that think the title is worthless. Id rather have pride in the game i play then disdain.

Hazed
09.29.2013 , 09:52 AM | #1534
Still never got the founders medal..

did get the title though.

Rasen
09.29.2013 , 10:09 AM | #1535
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazed View Post
Still never got the founders medal..

did get the title though.
To have the title you needed to have gotten the medal. Using the medal gives you the title.

On another note I feel so filthy aiding in a necro...

MillionsKNives
09.29.2013 , 10:13 AM | #1536
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
To have the title you needed to have gotten the medal. Using the medal gives you the title.

On another note I feel so filthy aiding in a necro...
Bingo.