Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)


BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
09.28.2013 , 08:03 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Edit: well I put my foot in my mouth about the new 4pc set bonus...Decided to give it a go and finally got the RNG I was waiting for, this is incredibly insane crit numbers (70% HSM crit o.0) I don't think i'll ever repeat this without more gear:
3310 DPS
AMR Profile
Same spec as before

What's funny is I didn't even wait for my adrenal to come off cd before starting the parse...I was like "meh I'll just do a practice run" and then I saw I was sitting pretty good with my adrenal coming off cd and decided to keep going. Then it was bam bam HSM crit after another.
.....70% HSM crit and 29% overall crit?....... RNG MESSIAH
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
09.28.2013 , 08:47 PM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by BreakingNews View Post
.....70% HSM crit and 29% overall crit?....... RNG MESSIAH
Lol! I know, probably my first parse ever where I didn't miss a single barrage either... There were a couple times where I proc'd it right as unload came off cd but no unloads without the proc I'm pretty sure is a first for me. Although my 29/29 proc'd ULs doesn't come close to Marisi's 33/33! When I saw that my jaw dropped, but it's possible he kept fishing even after it came off cd I dunno.

BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
09.28.2013 , 09:17 PM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Lol! I know, probably my first parse ever where I didn't miss a single barrage either... There were a couple times where I proc'd it right as unload came off cd but no unloads without the proc I'm pretty sure is a first for me. Although my 29/29 proc'd ULs doesn't come close to Marisi's 33/33! When I saw that my jaw dropped, but it's possible he kept fishing even after it came off cd I dunno.
Yep, and compared to my 26/26 proc'd ULs that just makes me more sad oh, and you BiS yet? I'm still missing a relic and implant haha, but I'll try and break 3250 before 2.4 drops
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
09.28.2013 , 11:55 PM | #524
Quote: Originally Posted by BreakingNews View Post
Yep, and compared to my 26/26 proc'd ULs that just makes me more sad oh, and you BiS yet? I'm still missing a relic and implant haha, but I'll try and break 3250 before 2.4 drops
Just missing an implant, optimized other than that... I noticed one of my DFA ticks was resisted, that's like 5 dps

BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
09.29.2013 , 02:33 AM | #525
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Just missing an implant, optimized other than that... I noticed one of my DFA ticks was resisted, that's like 5 dps
How about when a HS gets resisted... it's just like.... really?
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

Kinslayer's Avatar


Kinslayer
09.29.2013 , 03:35 AM | #526
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Lol! I know, probably my first parse ever where I didn't miss a single barrage either... There were a couple times where I proc'd it right as unload came off cd but no unloads without the proc I'm pretty sure is a first for me. Although my 29/29 proc'd ULs doesn't come close to Marisi's 33/33! When I saw that my jaw dropped, but it's possible he kept fishing even after it came off cd I dunno.
From what I remember, it was a perfect all barrage unload spree, and also if unload comes off CD I will use it barrage or no barrage. I was actually trying something slightly different in that I was continuing to use TM to proc barrage even when RS was up hence why its usage is a few less than it should be as I was trying to use it as one of the abilities in between barrage procs rather than straight away.

In any case, it was fun while it lasted! I won't be trying again until I get some 78 stuff because I don't think I can get another 80 or so DPS right now without some super crit luck, and I don't think I've in any of the parses I've looked at I've ever gotten 70+% crit on any ability let alone HSM.

Also, not he.
M a r i s i
Z o r z

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
09.29.2013 , 01:31 PM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
From what I remember, it was a perfect all barrage unload spree, and also if unload comes off CD I will use it barrage or no barrage. I was actually trying something slightly different in that I was continuing to use TM to proc barrage even when RS was up hence why its usage is a few less than it should be as I was trying to use it as one of the abilities in between barrage procs rather than straight away.

In any case, it was fun while it lasted! I won't be trying again until I get some 78 stuff because I don't think I can get another 80 or so DPS right now without some super crit luck, and I don't think I've in any of the parses I've looked at I've ever gotten 70+% crit on any ability let alone HSM.

Also, not he.
Sorry hehe, I almost wrote "he/she" I guess I should have and I came to the assumption you were using RS as a filler and even tried a few parses that way for experimentation. Even though you put up an excellent parse, it would require crazy barrage proc luck (which you had) for it to work well. I'm pretty confident your average dps would suffer prioritizing that way, you may already know that.

We shall continue this next tier....I've seen 65% HSM crit from I think it was Knopik once (traitor re-rolled sniper ), 70% is the highest I've seen as well. It takes so many things to go perfect to put up these parses we are putting up, it's never just one thing....life of a merc-arsenal, just gotta be disciplined and consistent, eventually you get lucky. Would be nice to see BW make some adjustments in regards to our RNG.

Kinslayer's Avatar


Kinslayer
09.29.2013 , 03:16 PM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Sorry hehe, I almost wrote "he/she" I guess I should have and I came to the assumption you were using RS as a filler and even tried a few parses that way for experimentation. Even though you put up an excellent parse, it would require crazy barrage proc luck (which you had) for it to work well. I'm pretty confident your average dps would suffer prioritizing that way, you may already know that.

We shall continue this next tier....I've seen 65% HSM crit from I think it was Knopik once (traitor re-rolled sniper ), 70% is the highest I've seen as well. It takes so many things to go perfect to put up these parses we are putting up, it's never just one thing....life of a merc-arsenal, just gotta be disciplined and consistent, eventually you get lucky. Would be nice to see BW make some adjustments in regards to our RNG.
Oh definitely. I actually had quite a few 3150-3199 parses from the few days after I got full 75 until when I did that one using RS as soon as it was off cooldown but wanted to see if I could break 3.2k before posting any of them, and then quite a few on the day trying to maximize unload usage which went pretty awful so it was just super barrage proc luck that it actually worked.

One thing I don't understand with the arsenal RNG is how different 45% barrage proc rate seems to be compared to the 45% RS one with pyro. Like there is absolutely no problem getting a RS in every ~6s with just using power shot and it just doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I swapped my blasters to the dual kell dragon ones so I might try a few more times before Tuesday to see if somehow it will make a difference!
M a r i s i
Z o r z

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
09.29.2013 , 03:34 PM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
One thing I don't understand with the arsenal RNG is how different 45% barrage proc rate seems to be compared to the 45% RS one with pyro. Like there is absolutely no problem getting a RS in every ~6s with just using power shot and it just doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I swapped my blasters to the dual kell dragon ones so I might try a few more times before Tuesday to see if somehow it will make a difference!
LOL! I already had the offhand barrel when I got my KD Offhand cuz I think the dual laser sights are freaking awesome, I was like "I don't care I want that blaster!"

The PPA proc from Pyro is broken, I don't know if it was intended or just effed up, but it's been like that since 2.0 and I've been practicing a LOT with it. 2.4 is gonna be even better with 16 heat IM, the flow is beautiful and so few rapid shots needed. So far I've switched to Pyro on TWH, Keph, Dash'rode, and Cartel Warlords and see huge dps gains. I keep Arsenal for the fights that require dps burst, but I'm slowly trying to incorporate pyro into as many fights I find an advantage in.

Damastes's Avatar


Damastes
09.29.2013 , 05:44 PM | #530
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
So what I'm trying to get at is: if you want to be archived, present parses by the end of September 30th.
Hi For Shadows/Assassins, it looks like you missed posts from Dostulata (awesome parse, by the way!) and myself. I'll try linking right to the posts, but some threads seem to have problems with that. Dostulata's is #514 and mine is #444. My information again:

Quote: Originally Posted by Damastes View Post
Aerre - Shadow - Infiltration 5/36/5 - 2739.76
Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/403348/tim...0/Damage+Dealt
AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...b-4f4141c5dfde
Aerre -- The Ebon Hawk -- The Army of Light