Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Digital Upgrade Items

jedijanec's Avatar


jedijanec
12.23.2011 , 09:52 AM | #1
Sorry if this has been posted, but I did search to make sure I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I got the standard pre-order and I'm thinking about going ahead and doing the Digital Upgrade Pack, but I was wondering, can the items be used on only one of your characters? If the STAP vehicle is usable on all my future characters I'll be more likely to follow through with the upgrade.

tblader's Avatar


tblader
12.23.2011 , 09:52 AM | #2
You get the items on every character you create.
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial

jedijanec's Avatar


jedijanec
12.23.2011 , 09:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tblader View Post
You get the items on every character you create.
Thank you good sir This is good news.

Darthshnooky's Avatar


Darthshnooky
12.23.2011 , 09:53 AM | #4
The items are mailed to ALL of your characters. Keep in mind, however, to use the STAP you need to pay for speeder training at level 25 for 40k credits. But it does save you at least 8k for the cost of your first speeder.

iain_b's Avatar


iain_b
12.23.2011 , 09:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jedijanec View Post
Sorry if this has been posted, but I did search to make sure I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I got the standard pre-order and I'm thinking about going ahead and doing the Digital Upgrade Pack, but I was wondering, can the items be used on only one of your characters? If the STAP vehicle is usable on all my future characters I'll be more likely to follow through with the upgrade.
I spent the extra $20 on the DDE when I pre-ordered and, honestly, the items you get are not worth the money. If I could go back I would have just bought the SE...
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367

jedijanec's Avatar


jedijanec
12.23.2011 , 09:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by iain_b View Post
I spent the extra $20 on the DDE when I pre-ordered and, honestly, the items you get are not worth the money. If I could go back I would have just bought the SE...
Thanks for the input. I'm still in the process of deciding and this is good to know!

iain_b's Avatar


iain_b
12.23.2011 , 09:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jedijanec View Post
Thanks for the input. I'm still in the process of deciding and this is good to know!
To expand on my point- if they had allowed us to use the STAP right off the bat (a la Rift and the turtle) it would have been worth it in my eyes, it's why I bought the DDE in the first place. But saving 8k credits when I hit level 25 is insignificant considering the amount of money you accumulate.

That being said, the STAP is pretty cool looking though in comparison to the other 90% speeder mounts.
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367