Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happens when you are trapped in your room...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
What happens when you are trapped in your room...

Jarvus
12.23.2011 , 09:43 AM | #21
It's all good. The item I was referring to is the emergency shuttle to the fleet type item, and it is different from the quick travel button, where you hit the quick travel button, then a bound location on the map you've visited before. This one just sends you to your fleet, and it works inside tombs for me. I have not tried it on my ship yet, so I cannot say if it would work. I bought the standard version of the game, so I didn't get the twi'lek dance-0-cron, but I did get this item. Perhaps you got the Jedi equivalent? Sorry I"m not in game or I'd give a screenie of what item I'm talking about.

Barring that, I guess just wait for a GM to intervene and move your location, as I guess you're sorta in that mode at present already.

WortThree
12.23.2011 , 09:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Juandonde View Post
I was thinking about buying one...I really really was.

;_;
You have an emergency fleet pass in your general skills which is available to all classes and races free of charge. 18 hour cooldown.
Standard Edition Pre-ordered
Vengeful Malice

Juandonde
12.23.2011 , 09:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by wortthree View Post
you have an emergency fleet pass in your general skills which is available to all classes and races free of charge. 18 hour cooldown.
. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Have a nice day everyone!!!

WortThree
12.23.2011 , 09:48 AM | #24
. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Have a nice day everyone!!!
Enjoy playing the game
Vengeful Malice

Jarvus
12.23.2011 , 09:48 AM | #25
Have fun

Juandonde
12.23.2011 , 09:55 AM | #26
Before this topic is closed or locked or whatever this just NEEDS to be said.

I look in my quest log and see that I need quests in Tatooine so I hope onto my ship and fall immediately to my death into the nothingness of space and res right back in my room after blowing that 18 hour cooldown.

LUCKILY!!! I did buy that fleet pass that you can get off the security key merchant for 1000 credits so I used that to go back to the station. Now I just have to figure out how to get around without the use of my ship... =D

WortThree
12.23.2011 , 09:58 AM | #27
Before this topic is closed or locked or whatever this just NEEDS to be said.

I look in my quest log and see that I need quests in Tatooine so I hope onto my ship and fall immediately to my death into the nothingness of space and res right back in my room after blowing that 18 hour cooldown.

LUCKILY!!! I did buy that fleet pass that you can get off the security key merchant for 1000 credits so I used that to go back to the station. Now I just have to figure out how to get around without the use of my ship... =D
It sounds like your ship just needs to be fixed. In the mean time, I would highly recommend making an alt so that you can experience some actual gameplay because you won't be able to get around unless you party with someone and have them take you on their ship out to wherever you need to go.
Vengeful Malice