Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Class Representatives Are Here!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Representatives Are Here!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maestrodomus's Avatar


Maestrodomus
09.26.2013 , 02:38 PM | #311
All you guys crying a river because you have to wait for them to answer a few questions need to get a grip. You must not have a real life, job, family, etc. to be disappointed after something like this.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

NoFishing's Avatar


NoFishing
09.26.2013 , 02:40 PM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
All you guys crying a river because you have to wait for them to answer a few questions need to get a grip. You must not have a real life, job, family, etc. to be disappointed after something like this.
If you have a real life, job, family, etc to worry about, why are you worrying about what people get worked up about on a game forum?

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
09.26.2013 , 02:41 PM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
All you guys crying a river because you have to wait for them to answer a few questions need to get a grip. You must not have a real life, job, family, etc. to be disappointed after something like this.
The funny irony is, here you are crying about others crying.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

cycao's Avatar


cycao
09.26.2013 , 02:42 PM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by Maestrodomus View Post
All you guys crying a river because you have to wait for them to answer a few questions need to get a grip. You must not have a real life, job, family, etc. to be disappointed after something like this.
Define real life.

Do you mean like, action figures?

KhalDrogoe's Avatar


KhalDrogoe
09.26.2013 , 04:06 PM | #315
These guys wouldn't survive in the military........... or a TV station..... or a newspaper.... or well anything that has deadlines. I used to be in Public Affairs in the military, and whenever we held press conferences, if there was a question my General couldn't answer on the spot, we got the answer to the reporter within 24 hours. Most of the time it was about specific figures/details and I didn't have a problem hunting those answers down and delivering them. That was in a warzone even! Where answering some reporter was probably low on the list of priorities.

But I guess if your public perception is already in the toilets, it doesn't really matter how much lower it goes.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

cashogy_reborn's Avatar


cashogy_reborn
09.26.2013 , 04:12 PM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news today. It looks like the Combat Team will need some more time to finish your questions, so we will be posting these next week. While it may seem like a quick and easy thing to answer these questions, the team wants to make sure you receive thorough answers, which does take time. I understand this is not ideal, but we appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!
Hi Courtney.

Its been 14 days since these questions were submitted. Can you explain why suddenly this process is taking 2+ weeks? Especially when the typical return time for every other round before this was <1 week?

This is frustrating to say the least. We spent a lot of time coming up with very good questions, and honestly this feels a lot like the devs are just pushing this off as if it is less important.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Dunebouy's Avatar


Dunebouy
09.26.2013 , 04:29 PM | #317
I'm happy that they are taking the time to answer these questions properly - who cares if it takes a bit longer as long as problems are being addressed! XD
Jedi Kal - Ootini Knights/Rage

ekimmak's Avatar


ekimmak
09.26.2013 , 04:38 PM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news today. It looks like the Combat Team will need some more time to finish your questions, so we will be posting these next week. While it may seem like a quick and easy thing to answer these questions, the team wants to make sure you receive thorough answers, which does take time. I understand this is not ideal, but we appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!
Fair enough. But with the time it's taken to get this far, people will be expecting some seriously good quality answers for this, and some quality improvements and changes in the near future. Just a word of warning.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

KhalDrogoe's Avatar


KhalDrogoe
09.26.2013 , 05:02 PM | #319
I'm expecting a powerpoint presentation with charts, metrics, graphs, and detailed explanations of each.

Iraq-Lobster, Wakwa, The Marshmallow Legacy POT5
Bloobies - JC

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
09.26.2013 , 05:03 PM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
Fair enough. But with the time it's taken to get this far, people will be expecting some seriously good quality answers for this, and some quality improvements and changes in the near future. Just a word of warning.
Yeah, because otherwise they would've settled for less.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic