Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phyiscal Authenticator + Droid Authenticator?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Phyiscal Authenticator + Droid Authenticator?

Freeborne
12.23.2011 , 09:39 AM | #1
Is it possible to have a phyiscal Authenticator + a Droid Authenticator?
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

RogDodge
12.23.2011 , 09:42 AM | #2
I wish they would have the search function up and running because I seem to remember a Dev post about this. (Not bashing you, kinda bashing the forums for not allowing people to effectively search)

I'll check back, but for some reason I want to thing that you cannot due to the different serial codes between the Mobile device and the physical FOB key.

Freeborne
12.23.2011 , 09:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RogDodge View Post
I wish they would have the search function up and running because I seem to remember a Dev post about this. (Not bashing you, kinda bashing the forums for not allowing people to effectively search)

I'll check back, but for some reason I want to thing that you cannot due to the different serial codes between the Mobile device and the physical FOB key.
Thanks!

I just wanted to setup my Droid as a back in case I lost it.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

WortThree
12.23.2011 , 09:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeborne View Post
Thanks!

I just wanted to setup my Droid as a back in case I lost it.
As of this time, you cannot have a physical and mobile security key. It's one or the other, for the moment.

If you have one but want the other, you will have to call customer support to have them remove the security key.
Standard Edition Pre-ordered
Vengeful Malice

wrong_turn
12.23.2011 , 09:48 AM | #5
Yeah I was wondering this myself. I was just looking for a post on the subject but havent seen another post yet.

Sigh* miss the search function
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

tblader
12.23.2011 , 09:51 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
Yeah I was wondering this myself. I was just looking for a post on the subject but havent seen another post yet.

Sigh* miss the search function
Just go to Google and search "Site:SWTOR.COM (QUESTION)" when the results pop up, go to the left hand pane and under the section "Anytime" click "Past Week". This will limit the search to the forums and only current questions and answers and not the old indexed questions from before launch.
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial