Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you Demand an Apology from BioWare?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

paulters
09.24.2013 , 10:54 PM | #1
And....what i mean is people who have yet to have the problem solved with the downloading problem...some are sitting on 7,8,9 and god knows 10 hours. I know we won't get it but...it is sure worth a try and my last note Would you demand an Apology from BioWare
there are no noobs here.....only apprentices

LordRedking
09.24.2013 , 11:09 PM | #2
im on hour 7 and still have 38% to go so yea an apology or let me go back to preferred and refund my 30 bucks

LordRedking
09.24.2013 , 11:16 PM | #3
your wife is so entertaining that your trolling on the forums right?

ShmickB
09.24.2013 , 11:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lordredking View Post
your wife is so entertaining that your trolling on the forums right?
^^ baazinga!

ObiJuanShenobi
09.24.2013 , 11:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by paulters View Post
And....what i mean is people who have yet to have the problem solved with the downloading problem...some are sitting on 7,8,9 and god knows 10 hours. I know we won't get it but...it is sure worth a try and my last note Would you demand an Apology from BioWare
Honestly, you should apologize to Bioware for trying to run their game on a system or internet connection that is obviously the absolute shiz.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

saatana
09.24.2013 , 11:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WilliamMarshal View Post
Go get laid nerds. I'm confident you will survive without a day of swtor. Do I wanna play? Yea sure, but I have other games and a wife that can entertain me till its done DLing.
Now that you are back here trolling forums, I assume you entertained your wife with your heroic feat of 28 secs performance?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

PlacidDragon
09.24.2013 , 11:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by paulters View Post
No, for the simple fact that we are not likely to get one
CE & DDE

DarthMaulUK
09.24.2013 , 11:31 PM | #8
The fact that they have even said a word about this kinda proves just how bad things are around here STILL. But its probably ANOTHER mis-communication internally. Never come across a team of people so incompetent before. It's 2013, but yet it appears Biofail are still using Smoke signals
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

paulters
09.24.2013 , 11:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiJuanShenobi View Post
Honestly, you should apologize to Bioware for trying to run their game on a system or internet connection that is obviously the absolute shiz.
so i'm guessing you have not read the many people haveing the same problem and have had to redownload this game many many times.....either you're trolling or blind move along i've got enough trolls already
there are no noobs here.....only apprentices

Vizantir
09.24.2013 , 11:34 PM | #10
I personally would deign to demand an apology from EAware.

But honestly what's the point? They will never learn otherwise.
BERGEREN COLONY <TOMB OF SORROWS>
http://tombofsorrows.enjin.com/
Maethyra - Sin tank, Azalis - Immortal Jugg, Vethyran - Anni Marauder.