Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If they made a Thrawn movie...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
If they made a Thrawn movie...

Millardkillmoore
09.18.2013 , 09:49 PM | #11
Nicolas Cage

chuixupu
09.19.2013 , 02:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Millardkillmoore View Post
Nicolas Cage
lmao

You know there were rumors of him getting Aragorn's part in LOTR in the early days.

I think he's been rumored to play at least one very large role for every franchise that he would be completely inappropriate in.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Millardkillmoore
09.19.2013 , 10:50 PM | #13
Nicolas Cage is never inappropriate for any role.

Darth_Wicked
09.20.2013 , 04:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Millardkillmoore View Post
Nicolas Cage is never inappropriate for any role.
Truer words never spoken. His career may have come downhill in the past few years but back in the early / late 90's and even early millennium, dude was amazing. Still one of my Top 5, when it comes to living actors.

Either way, for some reason, I can only picture a british actor playing this role.
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

fidothegran
04.05.2015 , 09:46 AM | #15
This dead horse again?

Even though Disney is using some of the old EU, pretty much everything post-ROTJ will be completely ignored. All those casting rumors are completely made up, probably by 4chan mouthbreathers looking for a good laugh.
I do not like blue screens and spam, I do not like them Sam-I-Am.

Here is my referral link. Maybe if you click on it you will get a life.

DarthDymond
04.05.2015 , 10:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by fidothegran View Post
This dead horse again?
He says to necro a year-and-a-half old thread...
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Ghisallo
04.06.2015 , 03:38 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Truer words never spoken. His career may have come downhill in the past few years but back in the early / late 90's and even early millennium, dude was amazing. Still one of my Top 5, when it comes to living actors.

Either way, for some reason, I can only picture a british actor playing this role.
Agreed. I think the problem is, even after movies like leaving Las Vegas and Moonstruck where he clearly shows he can "play it straight" he is just a quirky dude and he gravitated to quirky projects. He is also clearly (and admittedly) a comic/sci-fi geek and so has made some QUESTIONABLE choices in terms of parts in movies like this. My only issue with him as Thrawn is that if he can ham it up lately he hams it up and Thrawn is a character who I am see him haming it up with.

That said I would say Fassbender is the best choice..
...We always arise from our own ashes. Everything returns later in its... changed form...
...To remind you that all humans make mistakes, and that all leaders are but human.
---Leto, Lion of Atreides