Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on Macrobinoculars group missions "All The Pieces"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Stuck on Macrobinoculars group missions "All The Pieces"

Jemfisto
09.17.2013 , 09:22 PM | #1
Hello all, I can't find a group for this since most people have been done with macrobinoculars for months. Noone can even help me because you have to be on the mission to be eligible. I would really like to finish the storyline of macrobinocular missions and do the puzzles because they are just pretty fun and for completetion sake. Is it possible to solo or any chance bioware will reduce the difficulty of these missions?

tahoeWolverine
09.18.2013 , 10:31 AM | #2
I was just working on this yesterday...very painful to solo, and nearly impossible to complete the final boss solo. You need enough damage to get through all of the probes that he spawns and then do damage against him. Seems like 2 + companions could do this.

Which server are you on, maybe we could team up? Pot5 imp side here.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

ATAMIANM
09.18.2013 , 05:28 PM | #3
I am pretty sure you do NOT have to be on the mission to help. I distinctly recall helping some guildmates before I even started the macrobinocular quest. I think there are some actions in the quest you can't do, but you can definitely help out.