Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck on Macrobinoculars group missions "All The Pieces"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Stuck on Macrobinoculars group missions "All The Pieces"

Jemfisto
09.17.2013 , 09:22 PM | #1
Hello all, I can't find a group for this since most people have been done with macrobinoculars for months. Noone can even help me because you have to be on the mission to be eligible. I would really like to finish the storyline of macrobinocular missions and do the puzzles because they are just pretty fun and for completetion sake. Is it possible to solo or any chance bioware will reduce the difficulty of these missions?

tahoeWolverine
09.18.2013 , 10:31 AM | #2
I was just working on this yesterday...very painful to solo, and nearly impossible to complete the final boss solo. You need enough damage to get through all of the probes that he spawns and then do damage against him. Seems like 2 + companions could do this.

Which server are you on, maybe we could team up? Pot5 imp side here.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

ATAMIANM
09.18.2013 , 05:28 PM | #3
I am pretty sure you do NOT have to be on the mission to help. I distinctly recall helping some guildmates before I even started the macrobinocular quest. I think there are some actions in the quest you can't do, but you can definitely help out.

mmosoul
12.29.2014 , 11:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ATAMIANM View Post
I am pretty sure you do NOT have to be on the mission to help. I distinctly recall helping some guildmates before I even started the macrobinocular quest. I think there are some actions in the quest you can't do, but you can definitely help out.
One of the actions you can't do is a MAJOR screw up on Bioware's part. If someone clicks the panel in the belly of the ships in the traffic phase he will go back to the start and then he can't click the docking pad to get back to the ships. Our healer did that and now I am stuck in the middle of the heroic with no way to finish it besides finding people on the mission. That is next to impossible now. Major **** up Bioware, fix this **** so I can finish this long-*** chain and get my rewards.

Doqtyr
01.06.2015 , 10:47 AM | #5
First what Server / Faction, I have and Imp on Jedi Covenant that just started this quest line, and a bunch of alts I have yet to do it with.

Second if your healer is stuck outside you could reset the phase and start over with them.
0))))))))))O))){)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

We may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Fidelicatessen
01.07.2015 , 06:06 AM | #6
The original post was from Sept of 2013, so it's doubtful they'll be responding to you anytime soon.

The best idea, if you're stuck on the heroic missions for either of these quest chains, is to post on your SERVER FORUMS asking for folks to join you.

DataBeaver
01.07.2015 , 08:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ATAMIANM View Post
From what I'd understood, the last part of the chain (The Shroud Revealed or whatever it was) requires people to be on the mission to be able to click the buttons. And there's at least one stage where four people are absolutely required due to tight timing. The questline is a major annoyance because of that.

Doqtyr
01.07.2015 , 11:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidelicatessen View Post
The original post was from Sept of 2013, so it's doubtful they'll be responding to you anytime soon.

The best idea, if you're stuck on the heroic missions for either of these quest chains, is to post on your SERVER FORUMS asking for folks to join you.
HAHA, Didn't even see that, nice catch. I don't play around on the forums much. Thanks for the guidance.
0))))))))))O))){)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

We may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

nightsproull
01.07.2015 , 12:42 PM | #9
The easiest way to complete these quests is to simply never do them in the first place. Complete waste of time unless you're a completionist.

Fidelicatessen
01.07.2015 , 09:43 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by nightsproull View Post
The easiest way to complete these quests is to simply never do them in the first place. Complete waste of time unless you're a completionist.
Some of the best instance maps in the game (in my opinion, obviously) are in this quest chain and not seen anywhere else. Not a complete waste of time.

I think the best way to do these quests is with 3 friends who meet once a week just to work on them for an hour or two. That's how I completed them.