[BUG] 2% Alacrity Sage/Sorc missing from Regen Skills/Buff section. PIX linked.

dscount

Confirmed after checking with several SAGE/SORC and seeing the same thing.

http://imgur.com/q10fRue I've circled areas of concern in RED.

NOTE: Here is a SCREEN Shot of an OP HEALER & MERC HEALER in which the Skill's are included in the Regen Rate that is missing from Sage/Sorc.

http://imgur.com/8dz265O

"Polarity Shift" has the REGEN RATE goes up by 1.6/sec with 20% Alacrity buff for 10 secs.

You don't see the Skill/Buff 2.0% added to the REGEN RATE, but it does should up in the Alacrity Table. (Appears to be a BLANK on the REGEN RATE).

AND YES... I've already logged a BUG in GAME and it went "Auto Closed" as usual.

Edited by dscount

• 2 weeks later...

WOW.. no updates on this what so ever.

It would address some of our CLASS issues as well.

This really would go a long way to helping "FIX" the Sage/Sorc Force Regen issue.

The MATH shows without the +2.00% we are missing +0.1676 per SECOND of Force. That's roughly 10 Force every minute, PLUS any polarity shift boost. Still pretty SMALL compared to what we NEED for NiM content, but it does make a difference. Its a START if they can at least FIX this minor BUG that has been going on for a while.

Currently we have 7.16% for (+0.6/s) or (+0.08379) per % point

We SHOULD be using 9.16% you would get (+0.76759/s)

0.1676 / s MISSING (0.76759 - 0.59993)

http://i.imgur.com/RerQeuk.jpg

Edited by dscount

• 3 weeks later...

Another patch and still no FIX to our current FORCE REGEN BUG. Not even an update on this one.

Sage/Sorc Showing +2.00% on Alacrity, but missing in force regen

http://i.imgur.com/q10fRue.jpg

Merc/OP showing the +2.00% working in both areas. How is this NOT FIXED yet?

http://i.imgur.com/8dz265O.jpg

I've been rapidly losing FAITH in BW's ability to make this game functional and balanced. (FYI: I Do NOT PVP).

This is STILL broken. Would be nice t o get confirmation that BW actually has this one tracking.

Three POSTS that say the same thing:

FOUR in Game BUG reports filed so far:

• 10207433 on 9/17/13
  • 10154981 on 9/12/13
  • 10076892 on 8/30/13
  • 9842247 on 8/05/13

So WHAT does it take to get this added to the know bugs? This to ME seems like a pretty big "BUG" for Sage/Sorc... I mean we need all the Force we can get to "Heal to Full" in this game.

This is STILL broken. Would be nice t o get confirmation that BW actually has this one tracking.

FOUR in Game BUG reports filed so far:

• 10207433 on 9/17/13
  • 10154981 on 9/12/13
  • 10076892 on 8/30/13
  • 9842247 on 8/05/13

So WHAT does it take to get this added to the know bugs? This to ME seems like a pretty big "BUG" for Sage/Sorc... I mean we need all the Force we can get to "Heal to Full" in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

TWO MONTHS.. going on TWO MONTHS of this bug and nobody at BW has said "Boo" about it.

Bioware - Can we at least get our Force Regen Bug fixed? I keep putting in TICKETS so I hope someone is reading them and posted several times in forums.

FIVE in Game BUG reports filed so far (After each Patch even):

• 10357865 on 10/8/13
  • 10207433 on 9/17/13
  • 10154981 on 9/12/13
  • 10076892 on 8/30/13
  • 9842247 on 8/05/13

Dscount, though Alacrity from Forceweaver|Force Gift doesn't increase the rate of force regeneration that displays upon mousing over "Force Regen Rate", the quick test described below suggests that this Alacrity does increase our rate of force regeneration when playing.

For my control, I had zero Alacrity (0% from gear and 0% from Forceweaver|Force Gift). After spending all of my force, it regenerated by increments of 8, as it should've. Though I saw a handful of increments by 7 or 9, which I can't explain, these did follow each other in quick succession and, therefore, offset each other.

For my first test, I had 2% Alacrity (0% from gear and 2% from Forceweaver|Force Gift). After spending all of my force, it regenerated at a rate of approximately 8.16, as it should've. That is, I gained 9 force approximately every fifth increment, and otherwise I gained 8.

For my second test, I had about 6.25% Alacrity (about 4.25% from gear and 2% from Forceweaver|Force Gift). If Alacrity from Forceweaver|Force Gift does increase the rate of force regeneration, the increments by which my force regenerates should alternate between 8 and 9, because 8 * 1.0625 = 8.5. If, on the other hand, Alacrity from Forceweaver|Force Gift doesn't increase the rate of force regeneration, the increments by which my force regenerates should cycle through 8, 8, and 9, because 8 * 1.0425 = 8.34. The former occurred.

This quick test suggests that the rate displayed in your screenshot is of no consequence. The meaningful question, which I request that you investigate and report on, is whether Alacrity from Forceweaver|Force Gift increases the rate of force regeneration when playing.

Edited by Orderken