Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Scourge

Kaedusz
09.15.2013 , 09:31 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaimera View Post
I didn't say invincible, immortal. But nothing I have found in lore has said anything about him being killed. So again technically he still would be alive during the movies.
The SWTOR timeline is still work progress.There is no doubt he dies sometime later.

Aurbere
09.15.2013 , 09:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Pointing out that one lacks any semblance of intelligence is not exactly an insult but rather an objective remark, especially when the person targeted doesn't make a conscious effort to display otherwise.

Keep at it if it makes you happy though.
So the answer would be 'yes,' then? Got it.

Good thing I have thick skin.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Xakthul
09.16.2013 , 08:09 PM | #23
Wish that they would have Scourge come back from whatever hole he was in and help Luke teach the Jedi.

My other question: Revan isn't supposed to be immortal. So, why is he still alive during the Cold War?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Darth_Wicked
09.17.2013 , 02:15 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Wish that they would have Scourge come back from whatever hole he was in and help Luke teach the Jedi.

My other question: Revan isn't supposed to be immortal. So, why is he still alive during the Cold War?
He was kept in a stasis chamber ever since he was defeated.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

Xakthul
09.17.2013 , 03:56 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
He was kept in a stasis chamber ever since he was defeated.
Spoiler
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger

BradTheImpaler
09.18.2013 , 09:31 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Spoiler
Yes and no.
Spoiler
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Luckeyduckey
09.24.2013 , 06:12 PM | #27
Having played through every class, Scourge is BY FAR my favourite companion. He's EXTREMELY interesting, ******, and... well, he's Scourge. Good VA/Script as well. I'll definitely be making another Juggernaut and honor him in his image because of how awesome he is.

BradTheImpaler
09.24.2013 , 08:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
The SWTOR timeline is still work progress.There is no doubt he dies sometime later.
I can't wait!
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

xxforcardassia
09.25.2013 , 07:07 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Having played through every class, Scourge is BY FAR my favourite companion. He's EXTREMELY interesting, ******, and... well, he's Scourge. Good VA/Script as well. I'll definitely be making another Juggernaut and honor him in his image because of how awesome he is.
Agreed here, Scourge is one of my personal favorite companions (second maybe only to Blizz).

I always thought of his immortality much like some twisted version of your typical (Tolkein) elf - basically: can't really die from illness or old age, but can most certainly die from wounds of the flesh.

My only complaint about him is I feel there isn't enough to his conversations (a flaw many late acquired companions seem to have), and much more could have been done with him. He touches on little details on the few convos we do get that would be a lot of fun to expand on... at least for me, as a bit of a Scourge fan girl

Xakthul
09.25.2013 , 07:43 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
Agreed here, Scourge is one of my personal favorite companions (second maybe only to Blizz).

My only complaint about him is I feel there isn't enough to his conversations (a flaw many late acquired companions seem to have), and much more could have been done with him. He touches on little details on the few convos we do get that would be a lot of fun to expand on... at least for me, as a bit of a Scourge fan girl

Scourge is awesome..... wish you could romance him. Be fun to see those types of convos. I agree on the dialogue, however. Too short and too rough. Broonmark and Xalek, same issue most of the time. The only time I REALLY loved Broonmark so far was when he went berserk on that Talz tribe. Fun to watch. Otherwise, he's like a DS version of my LS Warrior. He likes it when you kill everything you see. Xalek is a bit more interesting, but is still along the lines of "please let me kill all the poor ***** I see. PLEASE?" The only real exceptions to this are gotta be Tanno, Nadia, and Zenith. Those three have some odd personalities. Tanno reminds me a lot of Kaliyo, only he doesn't specifically ask you to kick peoples faces in (He does it behind your back, lol.) Nadia is basically like Vette personality-wise. As for Zenith, he's like Pierce: Anti-political, In-the-action character.

Sorry I went off topic here, but I really like to try and look at character personalities, FTW.