Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Czerka Hard Modes far harder than other hard modes, need sepearated in group finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Czerka Hard Modes far harder than other hard modes, need sepearated in group finder

cxten
09.16.2013 , 11:49 AM | #21
You don't need to queue for all of them. Pick which ones you want to get. You'll still get the HM weekly for completing 3 of them.

If you want to queue for them all, it will be tougher until you get the hang of the mechanics. Read NerdTech's excellent post above for the most important tactics. Only thing I'd add to that: for enhanced vrblther, tank him in the middle so you can taunt/stun the adds as soon as they come so they don't instantly eat the healer (as well as telling dps to be on them immediately).

Projawa
09.16.2013 , 01:49 PM | #22
I find the CZ hard modes to be on par with the other hard modes difficulty-wise.. Once you know the mechanics these fights are very simple. If the lfg tool groups you with inexperienced players you will have a harder time regardless of which flashpoint you're in.

Ausgelebt
09.16.2013 , 01:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
I find the CZ hard modes to be on par with the other hard modes difficulty-wise.. Once you know the mechanics these fights are very simple. If the lfg tool groups you with inexperienced players you will have a harder time regardless of which flashpoint you're in.

Well the czerka ones need more healing and the bosses do more dmg than the older ones.

RattyRattail
09.16.2013 , 01:56 PM | #24
What was funny was that once you learned Lost Island it was one of the fastest flashpoints you could run.
Makoan Legacy (Jedi Covenant)
Javán - 55 Sniper | Dhiya - 55 Shadow
Cáde - 55 Gunslinger | Nermall - 55 Assassin

RakeshZeal
09.16.2013 , 02:03 PM | #25
They are not hard enough to be deem a seperate queue. I have run in it guild groups(They are so easy its boring), pugs on my 72/75's with fresh 55's im talking 22-24K(stiII yawn), on my nubtoons with little PvE gear with like geared groups(still yawn after a wipe or two once everyone understand mechanics). The only way these FP's are possibly challanging on HM is 2 manned. Even that we rarely wipe anymore.
-The Harbingers Legacy

AnteJeebuz
09.16.2013 , 02:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Fentcer View Post
I'm a well geared tank. I can tank all the hard modes without much dying, except the two Czerka missions. They are way harder than anything else, and more times than not, my pug group cannot keep my alive.

I'm tired of this, I need my 3 weekly hard modes for Ultimate comms, but due to those 2 missions, I'm not getting them every week. Hey dev's, you made those missions too hard. Fix it, or seperate them from the other 55 hard modes in the group finder, because most people can't hand them.
I have had no problem on my powertech with crafted 66s cause I CBA'd to gear a third tank.
I play TOFN -- TRE -- Bastion -- Shadowlands
Griz/Gio/Tony/Krealic and other variations

Strifegambit
09.16.2013 , 05:24 PM | #27
In all honesty, I healed this as a Merc while still in a majority of Rakata gear.
Coming back form a long break from the game, yes they were challenging, but i thoroughly enjoy it compared to the fast stomp of the others, even when I was well under geared.
What we do in life... Echoes in Eternity

Andronna
09.16.2013 , 05:32 PM | #28
I find the difficulty just fine...but I sure would love it if they would fix the bugs. It's frustrating to have the final boss jump back to the middle and reset. It's a little absurd that a couple of the bosses have attacks denoted by a circle that hits (and kills you) even though you are halfway across the room from the circle. It's sad that I see these bugs often enough that I'd rather NOT do the CZ flashpoints.

metalfenix
09.17.2013 , 12:05 AM | #29
But some of the boss mechanics on the CZ FPs are insane, for example, chief zokar and his red rings of death. I'm still trying to figure what to do at that moment (I'm a mando/merc healer)
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

NerdTech
09.17.2013 , 04:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by metalfenix View Post
But some of the boss mechanics on the CZ FPs are insane, for example, chief zokar and his red rings of death. I'm still trying to figure what to do at that moment (I'm a mando/merc healer)
Once the ring comes up use your Q and E keys to strafe left or right while pressing the space-bar to jump. It's easy to avoid all damage from the those rings doing it this way but it seems the damage area is larger than the circle that appears on the ground.