Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DenMcConan
09.16.2013 , 12:52 AM | #5911
How I can choose best server for Singapore, I moved from Russia and now all my European servers too laggy for me, I needs to choose US servers, but what best East or West ones?

CrazyMcGee
09.16.2013 , 01:24 AM | #5912
Quote: Originally Posted by DenMcConan View Post
How I can choose best server for Singapore, I moved from Russia and now all my European servers too laggy for me, I needs to choose US servers, but what best East or West ones?
Create a character on European, West Coast and East Cost servers and see where the lag is best/worst.

I would imagine West Coast was best - plus you're more likely to have people on in your time zone, as that is where most APAC people went. Try Harbinger for PVE.

But if you already have toons, you should know that you can't transfer them from European to American servers. That function is not currrently available. So you'd be starting again from scratch on American servers (no legacy, no Collections, no achievements, nothing).

DenMcConan
09.16.2013 , 01:56 AM | #5913
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
s, you should know that you can't transfer them from European to American servers. That function is not currrently available. So you'd be starting again from scratch on American servers (no legacy, no Collections, no achievements, nothing).
Bad news