Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear loved Devs I beg you: Allow me to RE 50x implants at the same time.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Dear loved Devs I beg you: Allow me to RE 50x implants at the same time.

NogueiraA
09.10.2013 , 12:24 AM | #1
Please Devs, I'm a crafter and I REALLY enjoy the game, having all the content done.
What bothers me to hell is RE 300x implants to get the MK-9 augmentation slot.
Can you please make implants/green armor stack? Don't need to be 99x stack, 50x of the same item is good enough.
I really hope some Dev to post here if it's possible, because I see no cons, only pros.

Thank you.
La'izen | Sentinel
Jedi Laizen | Guardian
Satele Shan
BETA tester

morfius
09.10.2013 , 03:16 AM | #2
Same boat with QT-10 parts for kits...
To stack I suppose will not... but if we could RE multiple items no mater are they stacked will be appreciated.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

Larkie
09.10.2013 , 10:46 AM | #3
What really, really needs to stack is mods. Being able to gear up your lowbies and have them look cute at the same time is a big part of the fun of a game. Having to dedicate 3-4 cargo bays for 20 levels is not part of the fun.

For RE.. I think maybe you should be able to turn on the option, having it be the default could be annoying. It would definitely have to be limited to just greens as you say either way.

One last thing.. implants for MK-9? Ouch, that's a lot of wasting of resources. That's absolutely the worst profession you could pick for that.

NogueiraA
09.12.2013 , 12:39 PM | #4
I use the QT-10 Parts since they fixed it.
I had like 2k Bioanalisys mats and I used to get the MK-9 augmentation.

Only 2 answers, I really doubt only me and 1 or 2 more care about it.
Crafters "life" would be way easier.
La'izen | Sentinel
Jedi Laizen | Guardian
Satele Shan
BETA tester

psandak
09.12.2013 , 02:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Please Devs, I'm a crafter and I REALLY enjoy the game, having all the content done.
What bothers me to hell is RE 300x implants to get the MK-9 augmentation slot.
Can you please make implants/green armor stack? Don't need to be 99x stack, 50x of the same item is good enough.
I really hope some Dev to post here if it's possible, because I see no cons, only pros.

Thank you.
I can think of two cons...

I understand that all you want are the augment kit components, but there are factors you are not taking into consideration:
- the RE schematic system: gear pieces have three to five schematics per green and blue unit. As is, (I think) the system cannot handle returning multiple schematics from multiple REs (BC consumables only have one possible RE schematic).
- (along those same lines) RE until you get the schematic you want. Even if it is possible to generate multiple positive results from REing stacks of pieces of gear, going from blue to purple, not everyone cares about getting every RE schematic. If one crafts ten blues and gets the one or two purple schematics they want, some would rather try to sell the leftover blues on the GTM (you'd probably be surprised how well they sell).

Pigdaddy
09.15.2013 , 01:01 AM | #6
the problem is you dont want to if your RE for research.

It will apply the 20% to the stack as a whole, not 20% per item in it. I found that out the hard way when I RE'd a stack of stims.
EVERYDAY I'M TROLOL'ING
Australian CE pre-order.. THANK YOU AMAZON!