Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone else think the nodes on Makeb should all be for grade 9 materials?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Anyone else think the nodes on Makeb should all be for grade 9 materials?

Quinlynn
06.09.2013 , 01:00 PM | #11
Just more proof that BW fails at creating compelling content and just looking for ways of creating time and credit sinks.

Lowyjowylof
06.10.2013 , 07:16 AM | #12
Yes, get rid of the Grade 6 Mats on Makeb.
Battle is an orgy of disorder.
George S. Patton

psandak
06.10.2013 , 09:18 AM | #13
When you consider that every planet has some overlap, is it really surprising that Makeb does too? Granted the ratio of older mats to newer might be less than ideal, but grade 6 materials being available on Makeb does fit the current gathering node model.

Quinlynn
06.10.2013 , 03:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
When you consider that every planet has some overlap, is it really surprising that Makeb does too? Granted the ratio of older mats to newer might be less than ideal, but grade 6 materials being available on Makeb does fit the current gathering node model.
Not it doesn't really.

Ilum was supposed to be the end game, max level, planet and all resources there are grade 6.

Makeb, based on that model, should be all grade 9.

darthlevantine
06.10.2013 , 07:41 PM | #15
I just finished the story republic side of Makeb, and got to level 55. When I looked in my inventory I had *8* grade 9 archeology mats.

And this is with me getting every single node I come across, which is how I always play. Something is definitely messed up here...

Jerek
09.14.2013 , 02:50 PM | #16
this really needs to be addressed. grade 6 mats should only be found on core game worlds and maybe the first area you visit on makeb to help you hit that 400 threshold to go on to 450.
☀ OUTER RIM IRREGULARS ☀

Easy-going, mature, casual-friendly guild for those 21 years or older

psandak
09.14.2013 , 04:09 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
Not it doesn't really.

Ilum was supposed to be the end game, max level, planet and all resources there are grade 6.

Makeb, based on that model, should be all grade 9.
Um wrong. There are plenty of "grade 5" nodes on Ilum.