Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

LtGeneralGezlin
09.12.2013 , 04:38 PM | #1
Greetings all! With Bioware adding armor sets from KotOR 1 and TSL, I figured we should have a list of what armors we have, what ones we don't have and need, and the ones that are are to be coming soon. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please post! And I'll add them here!

10/29/2014: Well, itís been a year and a month since I started this, and I never expected it to go this long! Haha. But, since itís so old, I went ahead and remade the entire list, changed some links, and moved some stuff around and in general cleaned it up. Hope you like it! And letís keep going!

5/22/2016: If you need a checklist for all the KotOR Items in the game, from Armor Sets to Weapons, and toys and stronghold decos, I threw together a Google spreadsheet for everyone to use! Check it out here!

6/22/2017: I've placed the different sections behind spoiler tags (Something I should have done a LONG time ago), to save space, as well as added the three Sand People armors from Knights of the Old Republic I.

UPDATDES!
Spoiler

Here are the KotOR 1 and 2 armors that are currently in the game at the moment (5/22/2016)

**The KotOR I Ebon Hawk Crew**

Spoiler

**KotOR I NPC's**

Spoiler

**The KotOR II - TSL Ebon Hawk Crew**

Spoiler

**KotOR II - TSL NPC's**

Spoiler

**Tales of the Jedi, Dawn of the Jedi, Lost Tribe of the Sith & KotOR Comic Series Armors**

Spoiler

**Minipets**

Spoiler

**Weapons**

**KotOR Armor sets coming soon**

None at this time.

**Other KotOR related items (Toys, Stronghold Decos, ect)**

Here are the KotOR 1 and 2 armors we still need. (5/22/016)

**The KotOR I Ebon Hawk Crew**

Spoiler

**KotOR I NPC's**

Spoiler

**The KotOR II - TSL Ebon Hawk Crew**

Spoiler

**KotOR II - TSL NPC's**

Spoiler

**Tales of the Jedi & KotOR Comic Series Armors that players want**

Spoiler

**Tales of the Jedi, KotOR Comic Series, KotOR & KotOR II Companion customizations players want**

**KotOR MiniPets that players want**

Spoiler

**KotOR I and II Weapons that players want**

**Other KotOR related items players want**
Spoiler
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Alec_Fortescue
09.12.2013 , 07:48 PM | #2
Atton's vest is coming in a week (prolly) but they ruined it with a freaky collar :L

And add the traditional robes of the Lost Jedi. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_...edi-KOTOR2.jpg
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

LtGeneralGezlin
09.12.2013 , 10:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Atton's vest is coming in a week (prolly) but they ruined it with a freaky collar :L

And add the traditional robes of the Lost Jedi. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_...edi-KOTOR2.jpg
I'll add those now! Atton's outfit looks like they based it on the Concept art from KotOR 2 I figure, lore wise, since they are replica's, they aren't perfect.perfect.

jankiel
09.13.2013 , 03:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post

]
Where can I see this?

Alec_Fortescue
09.13.2013 , 03:36 PM | #5
Having the classic Revan's armor in TOR would be great, too. :[ With cape and all. In-game version is bad and not unique as it shares model with so many other inquisitor sets.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

Magnusheart
09.13.2013 , 06:07 PM | #6
They are starting to add the Kotor Comic armors. Certain Fett is joining the ranks.

Ayelinna
09.13.2013 , 06:09 PM | #7
Put in HK-47 customization for HK-51 droid

JamieKirby
09.13.2013 , 06:11 PM | #8
Well, I don't really see the point in this stuff, it just adds more profits to greedy cybertech crafters, the more adaptive gear people get, the higher they will likely price their armorings, mods and so on...you know its true.

LtGeneralGezlin
09.13.2013 , 06:31 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
They are starting to add the Kotor Comic armors. Certain Fett is joining the ranks.
That was one of those "Coming soon" things I wasn't sure of adding, but I figure I might as well!

LtGeneralGezlin
09.13.2013 , 06:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Where can I see this?
Here