Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 05:13 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm going to wait until TCW is over before doing anything that deals with The Clone Wars. After that's done, I'll be doing threads on Asajj Ventress, and I'll be updating Plo Koon and Dooku.
With the amount we've heard, TCW Is as good as Over already
But yeh, Understandable.... Even Rebels might retconn some of the stuff we think we know.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 05:19 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
With the amount we've heard, TCW Is as good as Over already
But yeh, Understandable.... Even Rebels might retconn some of the stuff we think we know.
Rebels better not mess with Thrawn, but the retcons in TCW do not make me eager for Rebels in that regard.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 05:21 PM | #203
Rebels better not mess with Thrawn, but the retcons in TCW do not make me eager for Rebels in that regard.
I'm not eager for it full stop.

It's going to suck, and it's going to annoy us more than make us happy.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 05:38 PM | #204
I'm not eager for it full stop.

It's going to suck, and it's going to annoy us more than make us happy.
I hear you.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
09.17.2013 , 01:52 PM | #205
Edit: Damnit...guess it only works for the art section. << Lame.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.17.2013 , 03:34 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Edit: Damnit...guess it only works for the art section. << Lame.
Aww...

Aurbere
10.07.2013 , 09:52 PM | #207
I'm going to post a new in-depth thread: The Mandalorian Wars Revisited in the near future.

This idea came about from watching the various discussions on the Ancient Jedi Council's decision during the war. In the thread I will discuss a concept that I had thought of a while ago. So look for that one.

Also, I will start the next in-depth series after the first exhibition match (still taking suggestions) for The BattleZone concludes.

Selenial
10.09.2013 , 11:09 AM | #208
I'm going to post a new in-depth thread: The Mandalorian Wars Revisited in the near future.

This idea came about from watching the various discussions on the Ancient Jedi Council's decision during the war. In the thread I will discuss a concept that I had thought of a while ago. So look for that one.

Also, I will start the next in-depth series after the first exhibition match (still taking suggestions) for The BattleZone concludes.
Gonna post my one around that time?

Oh, and did you have any corrections? I never got it back :L

Aurbere
10.09.2013 , 11:17 AM | #209
Gonna post my one around that time?

Oh, and did you have any corrections? I never got it back :L
You sent me it? It's not in my message box. Strange...

Selenial
10.10.2013 , 09:59 AM | #210
You sent me it? It's not in my message box. Strange...
Yes, and now when I try send it I get the error, guess we gotta wait 'till they fix it... I'm not condensing it