Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 04:16 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Can't wait!
I'm excited, too. I'll be posting my first theory thread tomorrow, and the next in-depth thread sometime after.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 04:29 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
and the next in-depth thread sometime after.

The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 04:31 PM | #193

A different word perhaps? How about 'Soon?'
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
09.13.2013 , 04:36 PM | #194
I may as well take this moment to announce that I too and planning on my own little in-depth series with the intention of stealing Aurbere's limeli... I mean contributing to the great wealth of lore he has collected.

Yes, I have permission!

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 04:44 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Yes, I have permission!
I'm only doing the one >.>
Mainly because The Clone wars and Kotor Era's are my Specialities.... Speaking of Which.... If you need any TCW threads to go along with your Jedi ones Aurbere

The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Beniboybling
09.13.2013 , 04:49 PM | #196
Mainly because The Clone wars and Kotor Era's are my Specialities.... Speaking of Which.... If you need any TCW threads to go along with your Jedi ones Aurbere
Waaaaaa? Your doing one too? How dare you muscle in on my-- I mean, that sound just wonderful Selenial.

*mutter mutter*

Selenial
09.13.2013 , 04:51 PM | #197
Waaaaaa? Your doing one too? How dare you muscle in on my-- I mean, that sound just wonderful Selenial.

*mutter mutter*
Do you quite literally never read the PM's I send you? I added that in as a PS in my last one >.>

Jeeezas.

Beniboybling
09.13.2013 , 05:06 PM | #198
Do you quite literally never read the PM's I send you? I added that in as a PS in my last one >.>

Jeeezas.
Ah yes, I see that now.

And yeah, send me anything you want!

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 05:06 PM | #199

I'm going to wait until TCW is over before doing anything that deals with The Clone Wars. After that's done, I'll be doing threads on Asajj Ventress, and I'll be updating Plo Koon and Dooku.

Aurbere
09.13.2013 , 05:07 PM | #200

*mutter mutter*
*menace emote* Your what?