Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Information (Skills, Gear, Affection) All in one place.

Copperhamster
09.23.2012 , 08:02 PM | #21
One of the tabs has what they like and love on it. Or are you talking about what they say when you give them something they like, love, etc...
"Look sir, Droids!"
Tyas Duskchaser - Master Smuggler/BH, Smuggler's Alliance Master Pilot
My Recruit A Friend Link

Darwarhammer
09.13.2013 , 07:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhamster View Post
Got tired of bouncing back and forth between various webpages for characters so I setup my own spreadsheet with what I consider the important in game data for each crew NPC.
  • Crew names, weapons, armor, stats, role, crafting bonuses. 90% confidence all correct.
  • Relative appreciation of gifts per crew member. 98% confidence all correct.
  • Gift Quality/Rank/Affection level -> Affection gain chart
  • Gift Grinding- The most cost efficient way to use vendor purchased gifts to obtain 8000+ affection, with pricing/item number break downs for all gift appreciation ranks.
  • Crew skill synergies and mission results.

It is available for viewing here. (Google Docs)
Should be relatively printer friendly.

Feel free to download/copy/distribute/alter. Information obtained from personal experience + merged from several wiki and database sites.
I will continue updating as I find new information or am inspired to add things.
If I decide to quit I'm willing to turn over authorship to someone else (and will make a post at that time on this thread.)
If you see an error you can send me a personal message or post in the thread and I'll see about confirming/fixing it.

Or you can ignore this. Have fun
This used to be a good link now it is nothing but SPAM for Google Chrome.

GalacticKegger
10.24.2013 , 03:37 PM | #23
I found this helpful as well: http://swtor.gamepedia.com/Gift
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

SWLoveAngel
05.20.2014 , 12:19 PM | #24
There are also white (Common) Gift Items not included in your List.

For example, the item that Ranna Tao'Ven gives to a Jedi Knight as a gift for T7 is a Rank 2, white (Common) Technology Companion Gift.

There is at least one website that has the information on them, but I don't have it bookmarked on my new laptop yet. I'm sure that it should be fairly easy to search for and find though.