Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...

Selenial
09.11.2013 , 02:27 PM | #41
Hey... Not to derail this thread any more, But Beni, would you mind looking over my opening Fanfic chapter if I sent it to ya? Sort of new to it (Aurbere too, if you want, but I know you're busy enough already )

Edit - It'll be way better than that character Bio, promise, I wrote that in a rush and not in my normal style
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

myrdinn
09.11.2013 , 02:54 PM | #42
Old age, then merging with the Force...

...only to have to deal with a Skywalker Legacy type who won't listen. At all. Even when the future is at stake.

Selenial
09.11.2013 , 02:55 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
Old age, then merging with the Force...

...only to have to deal with a Skywalker Legacy type who won't listen. At all. Even when the future is at stake.
I'm so confused.... You're saying Old Age... Then what's the second part?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

myrdinn
09.11.2013 , 11:27 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I'm so confused.... You're saying Old Age... Then what's the second part?
Just a bad joke. Luke is completely overpowered by the current end of the EU; about the only thing that can stop him is...
...his great-grandson's indifference when Luke is a Force Ghost. Imagine the annoyance of being a fellow who not only had to learn the plural of apocalypse, but saving the galaxy from said events became a bit passe. Now imagine the feelings of impotence and annoyance when he cannot directly affect the living world...
...talk about an opponent he cannot defeat. The next generation's indifference to SW's equivalent Greatest Generation. He literally can only talk and give advice without a means of just saving everyone.

THAT is the enemy Luke Skywalker cannot defeat.

tunewalker
09.12.2013 , 04:31 AM | #45
I got one for when I get time should post Friday its Avatar the last airbender/nightsister inspired will let you guys know when I can.

karadron
09.12.2013 , 11:59 AM | #46
The Del’ay’atth Dak’nar’etth
The Dark Ones with no Soul

Names: Lords Jurnus, Taruk, Ambivula, and Karasim
Homeworld: Korriban
Species: Unknown, legends state either human or Sith

“We have transcended beyond this mortal plane.” – Lord Jurnus

Bio:
The history of the Del’ay’atth Dak’nar’etth is one shrouded in mystery, although all the cultures that tell tales of them were once controlled by the Old Sith Empire it is not easy to discern truth from fiction. What is known for sure though is that these four Sith lords were among the most powerful in whatever time they lived within the empire. Although circumstances differ in these tales, they eventually ended up on the outlying planet of Turumar on the fringes of the Empire, where they succeeded in breaking away from the Empire. On Turumar they perfected themselves, or at least they did so in their own eyes. Ridding themselves of their physical forms and existing in a form not physical yet not entirely spirit either. Turumar became a taboo world no one who set foot on it ever returned, but on the world itself the last relics of the Sith Empire remained hidden coming out only if they felt an unwanted presence on their world.

“We are what you fear most.” – Lord Karasim
Power/Abilities:
Masters of Sith Alchemy- the whole planet of Turumar has succumbed to there will
Drain essence
Extensive telekinetics
Force Corrupt
Force Fear- masters of terror, their very presence can bring one to their knees
Force Plague
Force choke
Malacia
Force Bond
Farsight
Battle precognition

Since they lack a true physical form they can pass through objects without harm and are naturally invisible to the eye, only visible by the robes they wear.

Lightsaber skills: Each of the Lords has perfected a form of combat. Lord Jurnus is a master of Djem So. Lord Taruk mastered Juyo, whilst Lord Ambivula mastered Niman, and Lord Karasim mastered Makashi.

“We fight as one.” – Lord Ambivula

Feats:

Were able to successfully break away from the Sith Empire to such a degree that no one went near them.
Subjugated a whole planets ecosystem to their will.
Were able to break the chains of their mortal bodies and live in a wraith-like state.
Are able to exist in the netherworld of the Force and the mortal galaxy.
Toyed around with anyone who landed on their world until either driving them insane or killing them.

Wolfninjajedi
09.12.2013 , 12:24 PM | #47
Very nice Karadron.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

konstadinosblue
09.12.2013 , 01:26 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
The Del’ay’atth Dak’nar’etth
The Dark Ones with no Soul

Names: Lords Jurnus, Taruk, Ambivula, and Karasim
Homeworld: Korriban
Species: Unknown, legends state either human or Sith

“We have transcended beyond this mortal plane.” – Lord Jurnus

Bio:
The history of the Del’ay’atth Dak’nar’etth is one shrouded in mystery, although all the cultures that tell tales of them were once controlled by the Old Sith Empire it is not easy to discern truth from fiction. What is known for sure though is that these four Sith lords were among the most powerful in whatever time they lived within the empire. Although circumstances differ in these tales, they eventually ended up on the outlying planet of Turumar on the fringes of the Empire, where they succeeded in breaking away from the Empire. On Turumar they perfected themselves, or at least they did so in their own eyes. Ridding themselves of their physical forms and existing in a form not physical yet not entirely spirit either. Turumar became a taboo world no one who set foot on it ever returned, but on the world itself the last relics of the Sith Empire remained hidden coming out only if they felt an unwanted presence on their world.

“We are what you fear most.” – Lord Karasim
Power/Abilities:
Masters of Sith Alchemy- the whole planet of Turumar has succumbed to there will
Drain essence
Extensive telekinetics
Force Corrupt
Force Fear- masters of terror, their very presence can bring one to their knees
Force Plague
Force choke
Malacia
Force Bond
Farsight
Battle precognition

Since they lack a true physical form they can pass through objects without harm and are naturally invisible to the eye, only visible by the robes they wear.

Lightsaber skills: Each of the Lords has perfected a form of combat. Lord Jurnus is a master of Djem So. Lord Taruk mastered Juyo, whilst Lord Ambivula mastered Niman, and Lord Karasim mastered Makashi.

“We fight as one.” – Lord Ambivula

Feats:

Were able to successfully break away from the Sith Empire to such a degree that no one went near them.
Subjugated a whole planets ecosystem to their will.
Were able to break the chains of their mortal bodies and live in a wraith-like state.
Are able to exist in the netherworld of the Force and the mortal galaxy.
Toyed around with anyone who landed on their world until either driving them insane or killing them.
Wow, you just got my vote
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

karadron
09.12.2013 , 01:49 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
Wow, you just got my vote

It's nice to know I might have just killed Luke.

Wolfninjajedi
09.12.2013 , 02:11 PM | #50
This isn't a thread to kill Luke, just to give him challenging enemies/obstacles.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.