Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
09.12.2013 , 10:27 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Beginning September 12, 2013 through October 20, 2013, you can get your own JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid Mini-Pet and a JA-3 Subversive Speeder as you embark on or continue your epic Star Wars™ adventure!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

mystarwarr
09.12.2013 , 10:53 AM | #2
NO , i can't be the first to post here . am I

any way awesome and TY >.

Andryah
09.12.2013 , 11:01 AM | #3
Ah yes.

Step two in their current marketing and promotion around conversion of RoTHC to free to subs.

Nicely done actually.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

tahyri
09.12.2013 , 11:24 AM | #4
Nice rewards! I'm sure there will be people complaining about having spent the time/credits digging up speeder parts for the GSI speeder that looked like the classic speederbikes. I have that one on one of my characters, but happy that I'll be able to have something similar on all of them now.

DAMossimo
09.12.2013 , 11:32 AM | #5
Seems to be a lot of pump priming lately. Either subs are lapsing, CC sales are down, or 2.4 is going to be delayed.

Eillack
09.12.2013 , 11:37 AM | #6
So many future disappointed fans...

So, about the false "subscriber benefit" ...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Kartisan
09.12.2013 , 11:48 AM | #7
All subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel should receive the 1050 cartel coins irregardless of whether it was purchased within the last 30 days or prior. From this article I read, never purchase an expansion again until it is offered for free.

Laurreth
09.12.2013 , 11:53 AM | #8
OK, so I'm not mad about not getting anything but the title out of the grandfathering, OK, a bit, but there's that nagging thing:

What happens when a subscriber lets the account lapse again? Lose access to any character that exceeded level 50 (or even those that are located on Makeb)?
Rüstige Rentner auf Jar'Kai Sword — schau einfach mal rein ☺
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

RAGE-HICKS
09.12.2013 , 11:56 AM | #9
I re-subbed for this offer yesterday on the 11th I have yet to receive an email or any kind of account upgrade in my account details online or in game that allow me to download the client.

TheLost
09.12.2013 , 11:57 AM | #10
a joke.

This is a complete and total joke.

Your idea to get more subs and whatnot is to freebie the expansion that the rest of us had to pay for, and it was scarcely even worth THAT... ?

How about making a full blown expansion that was actually worth paying to pick up? Or is that too much to ask?

And quite frankly, as a subscriber who purchased Rise on pre-order, it's even MORE irritating when what the long-time subs get crapped on effectively... a repainted speeder, a repainted droid... and a title.

how about instead, you'd just give me an additonal 1000 cartel coins at my next stipend? heck, I'll take even 500 if the 1000 isn't manageable.. it's nothing NEW. it's nothing that makes me want to say "hey, I'm a sub, and I got THIS !!! for my trouble!!!"

seriously... disappointment isn't the word for what this is.