Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about error 310

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rebel_L
09.11.2013 , 08:26 PM | #1
So for probably the last year or so, give or take, I can not recall the patch that started this problem my launcher gets the downloading 310 anytime it has to download anything. After the error is displayed it sits there for about 30sec and then downloads whatever it was trying to download. Im not using a custom hosts file and cant figure how to fix it. Since it only costs me a few minutes here and there I have never given it high priority but I thought I would check if there is an easy fix for this.

Beruthien
09.11.2013 , 08:56 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Rebel_L,

Do you by any chance have a Launcher log from a day when this occurred?

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Rebel_L
09.11.2013 , 09:24 PM | #3
here is a log from today, the 310 error comes up for every asset it has to download, but like I said only for about 30sec then it downloads at a nice high speed

Spoiler

Beruthien
09.11.2013 , 09:31 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Rebel_L,

There are a few things you could check, but probably not until next patch day.
Firstly please check that firewall and antivirus exceptions have been added for SWTOR.exe and Launcher.exe. Also please make sure that the required ports have been opened on your firewall ports.

Clearing the DNS cache may also resolve this error.

Finally you can try doing a Clean Boot before patching to rule out any issues with conflicting software.

I hope this helps!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support