Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please fix the Esseles / Black Talon ending crash already

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Please fix the Esseles / Black Talon ending crash already

calypsissmexy
09.07.2013 , 04:53 PM | #21
This is still a problem...

Solution, TAKE OUT THE CUTSCENE & GO STRAIGHT TO LOADING DESTINATION.

Seriously...why has nothing been done even as a stopgap? This happens to me (though I alt-tab away) and half the time with pugs someone drops during this as well. It's not even listed in the known bugs list. Considering the number of other missing transition cutscenes I don't think anyone will care if you just take it out.
Just take my money [togruta species]

MJayMo
09.09.2013 , 07:59 AM | #22
If I do the random daily 50 and Black Talon pops up I just don't enter the instance and leave the group wait the 15 minute cool down and requeue. They really need to fix the cut screen disconnecting, I have the same problem with the foundry every once and a while. Hopefully the Flashpoints will get some love soon.

klucius
09.09.2013 , 10:10 AM | #23
NO! don't nerf the game to please the casuals.... hardcore players LIKE crashing... it separates the skilled players from the baddies!

Margoth
09.09.2013 , 02:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by klucius View Post
NO! don't nerf the game to please the casuals.... hardcore players LIKE crashing... it separates the skilled players from the baddies!
LOL

What a perfect response!

Lecaja
09.11.2013 , 05:26 AM | #25
I've found the space bar works a lot better and faster than ALT TAB.

Barzarel
11.16.2013 , 04:49 PM | #26
There one easy way you can fix the crash problems, not entirely sure what causes it but this worked for me:

1. Right click shortcut
2. Go to attributes.
3. Pick the tab compatibility
4. flag run program as administrator.

This should stop your flash point crashes or at least it did for me.