Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

AshlaBoga
09.09.2013 , 09:17 PM | #1221
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
I wear catsuits now. Catsuits are cool.

1. I wear bowties now. Bowties are cool.
2. That pic of White Cat makes me wish she was real so we could hook up. HAWT.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Bilirubin
09.10.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1223
I wear catsuits now. Catsuits are cool.
Well at least its not a fez...

Like the black cat suit (and the Buck Rogers reference). What is it called?
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

PLynkes
09.10.2013 , 02:16 PM | #1224
Quote: Originally Posted by Bilirubin View Post

Like the black cat suit (and the Buck Rogers reference). What is it called?
It's called Concealed Bodysuit Armor and I think it's new with the latest pack. Bought the whole lot for a steal off the GTN and then added it to collections.

Out of the box it is shiny black with sort of cream-coloured sleeves (notice the arms aren't made of the same shiny material as the rest of the suit, unfortunately). You need either black/black or white/white dye to get the single colour catsuit effect, otherwise it looks more like a waistcoat kind of deal. That is unless there are other dyes with two of the same colour. Haven't run into any myself.

The boots the character in the black catsuit are wearing aren't the ones that come with the suit, they have more of a puttee/legwrap sort of thing going on (like the ones Luke wore in the original Star Wars film).

BenKatarn
09.10.2013 , 05:00 PM | #1225
Just finished my second Sith Warrior playthrough. After a male Juggernaut, this time a female Marauder.

The Emperor's Wrath, Lord (now Darth) Ravene
(not sure if I'll canonically pronounce it like "Raven" or "Rah-VENN")

Glad as hell that I decided to pick up the Black/Black armor dye from the CM during the weekend. It looks so much better than the original colors of the Destroyer armor set.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

PLynkes
09.10.2013 , 05:21 PM | #1226
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
The Emperor's Wrath, Lord (now Darth) Ravene
(not sure if I'll canonically pronounce it like "Raven" or "Rah-VENN")
The way you've spelt it, you ought to be pronouncing it "Raveen." That letter on the end is what they called the "magic E" when I was in primary school, as it changes the vowel sound of the syllable.

But then again, it's your made-up name, it's up to you how to pronounce it.

BenKatarn
09.10.2013 , 06:09 PM | #1227
The way you've spelt it, you ought to be pronouncing it "Raveen." That letter on the end is what they called the "magic E" when I was in primary school, as it changes the vowel sound of the syllable.

But then again, it's your made-up name, it's up to you how to pronounce it.
Well, I originally wanted to go with plain old "Raven", but I couldn't. Not because it was already taken mind you, but because the name was blocked, like when you try to name your character "Anakin" or some other super-iconic name from the movies; the game wouldn't let me. Not sure why though. Fear they might get sued by DC Comics or some other company who owns a character named "Raven"?

The analogy to "Ravine" had already crossed my mind, but that ended up sounding somewhat dumb in my head. I think I'll stick to "Rah-VENN", as in similiar to the "reven" in "revenge", except with an "a" instead of the first "e", of course.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

AbsolutGrndZero
09.11.2013 , 04:01 AM | #1228
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Well, I originally wanted to go with plain old "Raven", but I couldn't. Not because it was already taken mind you, but because the name was blocked, like when you try to name your character "Anakin" or some other super-iconic name from the movies; the game wouldn't let me. Not sure why though. Fear they might get sued by DC Comics or some other company who owns a character named "Raven"?

The analogy to "Ravine" had already crossed my mind, but that ended up sounding somewhat dumb in my head. I think I'll stick to "Rah-VENN", as in similiar to the "reven" in "revenge", except with an "a" instead of the first "e", of course.
You never know why names are blocked. Jen'tara is blocked, but Jentara is not. Originally when I asked them why Jen'tara was blocked I was told it has sexual conotatations and when I replied back I got told they can't discuss it with me so I said elevate my ticket to someone who CAN discuss it... and finally I was told sorry don't know why you were told it was sexual, but it's not... However apostrophes, hyphens and other punctuation are not allowed in names. After that I just gave up because it's in the filter that Jen'tara isnt' allowed and if they don't even know that punctuation IS allowed in names, there's no way they're going to even figure out why Jen'tara isn't allowed but Jentara is.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Bilirubin
09.11.2013 , 08:18 AM | #1229
OK I'll play, although my screen shots aren't a nice as many here.

My main, a Shadow tank. I dyed her Rakata orange so she'd be easy to follow through an instance. Decided the green xl looked better than any of the oranges I tried (including blod red!).

And her favourite speeder. Unfortunately it takes two to drive it only goes around in circles
Cyannin Level 55 Shadow | Rubinin Level 50 Gunslinger | Mikuri Level 55 Sentinel | Vertatin Level 47 Commando | PURgE
Scartina Level 17 Marauder
The Bastion

Noodlegotagun
09.11.2013 , 12:24 PM | #1230
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinzer View Post
Caught this one by chance, loved it so much, made it my facebook cover picture.

Then this one, the look on my guy's face just kills me.

Saving that first pic. Might use it as a desktop in the future. So awesome. Need to get some pics of my Sentinel/Sorc in here. Not sure exactly how to embed it in the post though. O.o new to these forums.
Resa Pacus- 55 Sentinel <Valor Alliance> Resident Weirdo

"In some ways, even you are more capable than a Jedi. It is why i tolerate your presence now" - Kreia