Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerer Representative Questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Sorcerer
Sorcerer Representative Questions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dscount
08.23.2013 , 10:28 AM | #41
A week later and nothing posted. I hope that is a good thing! I'm glad that are at least pondering the questions and responding in detail about them.

Have noticed the PTS PVP from DEV's has included a SORC for some reason.

Here's hoping that are Friday will be one filled with good news!
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Psirebral
08.23.2013 , 01:19 PM | #42
Maybe they expected the community to not care and simply put up "We're broken fix us?" sort of question. :P

AdmiralParmesan
08.23.2013 , 07:15 PM | #43
sigh...
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

ruling
09.08.2013 , 02:05 PM | #44
Hey PSI, I Have not read through all the posts so sorry if this has been brought up... What do you think of having force speed on no CD and Immune to stun well speeding like the Operative roll? Just really taxes your manna.

Psirebral
09.08.2013 , 11:09 PM | #45
Eh that'd be a tad over the top. Speed just needs to make us immune to snares when running and we'd be fine.

skarlson
09.09.2013 , 12:23 PM | #46
You know how everyone thinks spammable roll is ridiculous? That's how it would be for us.
"Unlimited powahahaha! I can't say it..." -Darth Sidious as a Sorcerer

ruling
09.09.2013 , 06:57 PM | #47
Yea it would be over the top but Immune to stuns and Snares for the few seconds that we sprint would be nice..

Tyrias
09.10.2013 , 11:52 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by skarlson View Post
You know how everyone thinks spammable roll is ridiculous? That's how it would be for us.
I think that might have been the point. The general consensus seems to be that spam-roll is ridiculous, but Bioware seem to think it's ok as it is (at least, unless one of the upcoming scoundrel questions says otherwise). If it is fine as it is, and not totally ridiculous, then why DON'T we have it or something equally ludicrous?
"If you've got a problem, stick a worm in it".

Nickyfazzo
02.19.2014 , 02:06 PM | #49
They took all our defence away. Overload = nerfed, electrocute = nerfed, Flash bubble is in a immobile tree and electric bindings was moved up that same tree. I have very little problem with offense as a sorc. But with slows, roots, stuns, etc. It's just impossible to get away! I don't know how much my opinion matters, but when I played at launch it really seemed like Sorcs had a nice bag of tricks at their disposal. It used to be annoying fighting a sorc, now it's just plain easy. Now they are all nerfed to hell and it's miserable being a sorc. I can't believe the devs don't see that.