Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ashara Zavros

Juiceness's Avatar


Juiceness
12.23.2011 , 02:06 AM | #1
My Ashara Zavros only came with one light saber, also all of Taris she never changed her affection points towards me during conversations.

Is this normal?

If so where can I get a 2nd saber for Ashara?

Drunk_wookie's Avatar


Drunk_wookie
12.23.2011 , 03:49 AM | #2
She can use any saber.

Some planets like: Taros and Quess do not give her and much of your other characters rep.

Others will give 120+ per quest...gotta play it by ear,

InquisitorJorus's Avatar


InquisitorJorus
12.23.2011 , 03:53 AM | #3
easiest way to get another saber would be to buy the one in tattooine for 11k credits and use mods to get it up to your level.

that or buy a pvp weapon or whatever

Juiceness's Avatar


Juiceness
12.23.2011 , 04:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by InquisitorJorus View Post
easiest way to get another saber would be to buy the one in tattooine for 11k credits and use mods to get it up to your level.

that or buy a pvp weapon or whatever
Thanks for the tip!

Juiceness's Avatar


Juiceness
12.23.2011 , 04:29 AM | #5
Wait what about sabers that have requirement like Light II?

Juiceness's Avatar


Juiceness
12.23.2011 , 06:04 AM | #6
I must be doing something wrong, I can't equip any sabers to her offhand slot, I had a saber with Light 1 requirements.... but shes not aligned to either side. So confused.

Ashrah's Avatar


Ashrah
12.23.2011 , 07:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Juiceness View Post
I must be doing something wrong, I can't equip any sabers to her offhand slot, I had a saber with Light 1 requirements.... but shes not aligned to either side. So confused.
Saber has to match your LS/DS points, companions dont have an official alignment themselves.
Light Knights - EU Red Eclipse

Hanerhan's Avatar


Hanerhan
01.30.2014 , 08:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Juiceness View Post
My Ashara Zavros only came with one light saber, also all of Taris she never changed her affection points towards me during conversations.

Is this normal?

If so where can I get a 2nd saber for Ashara?
To anyone else looking for this, you need to buy an 'Off-Hand' light saber. They are not easy to find, some of the Planet Vendors have them, but most have a Light/Dark requirement. Look around a little bit, you will find one.

Danylia's Avatar


Danylia
01.30.2014 , 09:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hanerhan View Post
To anyone else looking for this, you need to buy an 'Off-Hand' light saber. They are not easy to find, some of the Planet Vendors have them, but most have a Light/Dark requirement. Look around a little bit, you will find one.
While the tip is appreciated, have you looked at the date of the last post before yours?
Quote: Originally Posted by IronSalamander View Post
Scorpio is just a glorified Microsoft product ("time to upgrade", "I must upgrade",etc.) and I really want this thing off my ship. Kaliyo went from obnoxious to worthless really fast and I would love to dump her out the airlock.

PLynkes's Avatar


PLynkes
01.30.2014 , 10:06 AM | #10
I'm sure those people from 2011 have been just sitting around waiting for someone to post that. Now they can finally go get those sabres for Ashara.