Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zeaza
09.06.2013 , 03:10 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by fauver View Post
I hope that quite many ppl will be back for 2.4, to play arenas, otherwise, the game is dead.

Also, have to admit that some of "core ToFN pvpers" left as soon as they met a competition on pts, so they couldnt win>loosing motivation>dropping balls>leaving the game>(starting to whine on forums about fotm setups bla bla instead of improving individual players skill wise).
Quite sad.

IF 2.4 will have the same player base as hit has right now, your team is gonna get bored fast. I'd find another game if I were u, unless you will enjoy ganking or playing casual =)

elitegerike
09.06.2013 , 06:54 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeaza View Post
IF 2.4 will have the same player base as hit has right now, your team is gonna get bored fast. I'd find another game if I were u, unless you will enjoy ganking or playing casual =)
just as you said, there will be no competetion for teams like us, and it is NOT because we are gods or smth, it is because this game literally has not got hardcore pvpers (anymore).

it is going to be another casual ****

honkymonkey
09.07.2013 , 02:57 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
just as you said, there will be no competetion for teams like us, and it is NOT because we are gods or smth, it is because this game literally has not got hardcore pvpers (anymore).

The game (and server) has plenty of hardcore pvpers that has zero, or close to zero, interest in the cc and stalemate dissaster that was 8v8 rwz and zero ,or close to zero, interest in testing **** out for BW on the pts.

There will be competition; even for the godlike, awesome, terrific, beautiful and fancy factor team like yours.

ToMyMa
09.07.2013 , 04:02 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by honkymonkey View Post
The game (and server) has plenty of hardcore pvpers that has zero, or close to zero, interest in the cc and stalemate dissaster that was 8v8 rwz and zero ,or close to zero, interest in testing **** out for BW on the pts.

There will be competition; even for the godlike, awesome, terrific, beautiful and fancy factor team like yours.
Yeah, did Bonsai ever do much rwz? Because he is probably the best player I've faced so far (at least on his lethality operative)

Bonsai, you've got to live up to the legacy of <MEEP MEEP I'M A JEEP>

Better leave now, I'm beginning to ramble on about useless sh*t
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

AnteJeebuz
09.07.2013 , 06:20 AM | #45
Dado has come back. What more can you want?!
TOFN - EU PVP
Krealic
Griz

Bastion - US PVP
Gio

ShadowLands - US PVE (LOL WUT)
Grettle - Sorc
Gio - Mara
Tony - Op

ToMyMa
09.07.2013 , 07:22 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by AnteJeebuz View Post
Dado has come back. What more can you want?!
Seguns
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

elitegerike
09.07.2013 , 07:39 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by honkymonkey View Post

we have faced all the big guilds from here couple of times, with different kind of setups as well.

and no there will be no competetion here

and just as i said: IT IS NOT because we are GODLIKE, awsome, terrific, beautiful

ToMyMa
09.07.2013 , 09:30 AM | #48
we have faced all the big guilds from here couple of times, with different kind of setups as well.

and just as i said: IT IS NOT because we are GODLIKE, awsome, terrific, beautiful
No, it's because you've got the DRAMAtic fashion required to be AWESUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

MidichIorian
09.07.2013 , 01:13 PM | #49
If anything it's probably driving people away. PvP is done, it's PvE now until the ship finally sinks.

easeyway
09.13.2013 , 08:55 AM | #50

No competition reminds me of this, this, and this all day every day.

Now, who's that non-factor on the bottom of that list, eh?

You're right about one think, though. All the hard core pvp players have left. They were called Warmonger.