Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

audona
08.23.2013 , 10:56 PM | #661
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am Audona Alenko. Bio-chemist, Bio-engineer, graduate of the Sith Sci-Academy with high honor. Why Czerka? My answer is simple. Czerka pays the most cred's for the brightest talent. Pay me enough and I'll work for you without questions and provide you with better results than you require.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1). I was the woman that bought fame to Mylanta Industries by splitting the Ragnoorok atom into 4 equal quad spectrums. The bonus on that was more credits than most bio-sci's make in 10 years. Unfortunately, the deaths of the volunteers was... unavoidable.

2). I know how to mix the most complex demi-demond fluoroscopic flora with base 2 animal proteins (such as varren crosspecies 2B-12 and Vorcha species WRZ). It's a complex formula. You in HR won't understand so I won't bother explaining in this medium. And yes, my work is patented. But I'm willing to sell the patent... for a price.

3). I've worked in cross-species feeding paradigms throughout my career. In fact, I was the first to research this wondrous product and bring it to the Zimbuta market (Cartel's competitor). Is it cannibalism or viable food source for the poor of the universe? I have no idea, nor do I care. Hire me and I'll share my secrets to end hunger across the galaxy. No stomach will be empty once my breed by design food source comes to market. Czerka could be the company to put my universal feed product in every sky food cart and cantina across the galaxy.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

This question is absurd. Boogle me on the galaxy net. I always do whatever it takes to get the job done. I have a proven track record of providing the highest quality products, oftentimes exceeding expectations of my clients. I'm insured, so should any deaths or accidents occur, there's no repercussion to my bankrolling mentors. You would not be sued under any circumstance.... including death, dismemberment, or permanent handicap to "volunteer" workers and/or staff.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Of course I have a moral compass. I always do what's best for me. Pay me enough, and I'll do what's best for you.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I'd send my colleague a very-note of course. After I'd left the area, arrived at my destination, relaxed, showered and changed. Another absurd question. You can't be too careful and I believe in helping my fellow bio-sci out.
The Alenko Legacy

Rhhu
09.02.2013 , 08:00 AM | #662
CZ-198 Application

Security Officer:
1. I'm a personable, big picture savvy, leave the humor out of my work,
Imperial Intelligence officer--a sniper. I've been with the empire all my
and in the military as well. I'm looking to put my time in an earn what the
reputable CZERKA, Inc. has to offer me. I naturally have a lot of experience
with all types of tech. I'm a sniper and lately we can't turn down good
health care, these days, of course. My name is simply Ænæmæ.

2. Enlisting in the service on my home-planet of Csilla. Growing up Chiss was
not part of the empire but I was contracted and trained in secret from a very
early age. Some of the major targets I've managed to nail in my sniper duties
I would list second but I will not be able to work for you if I mention their
names (I'll be a large target). The third would be when I learned to put my
morals aside when it came to performing my duties--while I became known as
cypher nine. (Here it's not really a secret where this application gets posted)

3. I remembered my training, followed all the instructed steps per any given
situation from my O.J.T. and eventually learned to never question a target's
guilt and just follow my orders and eliminate. I wouldn't do whatever it takes
I'd stay within the guidelines of my superiors up to and including the very
top.

4. I do have a very strong moral compass but most of my training at a young age
was how to separate how I feel about a situation or what will come if a target
is eliminated. Does it ever get to me? Of course it does. Does it ever effect my
work. Certainly it doesn't alter my completion of my duties in any way, shape,
or algorithm. Performing the questionable is what we sniper's do, Sirs!

5. I'd duck back into the shadows. Make a quick glance in every available
direction or reflection and shoot a tranquilizing dart out of my hidden dart
expiring cane I use to walk around in public to fend of anyone thinking I'm an
elite weapon of death. If that didn't work I'd go to altitude make sure
no-one I can't take out easily and without increasing my exposure is able to view
me and take the thing down. I'm a sniper and we need all the citizens of the
Empire alive. As well as the Republic. What am I going to do if the war ends?

Kenchie
09.02.2013 , 05:09 PM | #663
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I believe I would be a great addition for the Czerka family because I have new and creative ideas and am able to come up with fast and effective solutions to any problem. I am also the head of the Empire's archeological division and know how to conduct and adapt to almost any scenario

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Graduated with honors my class
2. I have many successful business ventures. I am able to conduct business with many different species and am very cooperative when doing business with others.
3. Own my own business and have many fellow supporter.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Yes, I would definitely say that I would do whatever it takes to achieve my goals and have always been a natural born leader.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Not at all. I would only have a problem if it caused the company's profits in harms way

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would take control off its mind and take it to a new confined cage. If all else failed I would stun it and the bring the experiment to its knees painfully with my force lightning.

gakha
09.04.2013 , 10:00 PM | #664
1. /force persuade I am Darth Nox, that is all you need to know.
2. Defeating the Hutt Archon, and securing the planet of Makeb for Imperial exploitation all while convincing the rest of the galaxy the planet has been destroyed. Defeating my former rival Darth Thanaton and securing his seat on the Dark Council. And while not one of my greater achievements, certainly one of the more pleasurable ones: killing Overseer Harkun upon my completion of the the Sith Academy.
3. I achieve success through ruthless, single minded determination and personal lust for power. No one stands in my way, be they innocent or otherwise.
4. Moral compass?
5. Force lightning to subdue the creature and bend it to my will. After that, probably fry that damn waiter who can't ever seem to refill my drink on time.

iamdorky
09.05.2013 , 02:54 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1.I am the sith lord master of the universe! How dare you ask me about my childhood?! Just kidding, mostly, I was a lingering slave before slaughtering my many masters and claiming my rightful title of sith lord! I often resort to crying in the fetal postion when I don't get my way. then shooting lighting at the person who was unlucky enough to say "No." . What? the czerka job? Oh right. I am a hard worker and will unrelenting strike down any other underling who dares question my orders.

2.Killing the pretending tyrant Lord Malgus (deceased).
2.1 Saving the planet Makeb from ground quakes.
2.2 Destroying the planet Makeb after finding out how to use ground quakes as a weapon.

3.Well, the makebians tried to stage a revolt after I tricked them into giving me the serum I was trying to use as a weapon at the time, too bad for them that I had figured out how to use the ground quake weapon at the time of said revolt.

4. I once ate the last of the rare musky rancor. Does that answer your question?

5.Easy, kill said experiment, then say it wasn't my fault.
Beware the lightside, not the dark.

iamdorky
09.05.2013 , 03:07 PM | #666
Quote: Originally Posted by iamdorky View Post
1.I am the sith lord master of the universe! How dare you ask me about my childhood?! Just kidding, mostly, I was a lingering slave before slaughtering my many masters and claiming my rightful title of sith lord! I often resort to crying in the fetal postion when I don't get my way. then shooting lighting at the person who was unlucky enough to say "No." . What? the czerka job? Oh right. I am a hard worker and will unrelenting strike down any other underling who dares question my orders.

2.Killing the pretending tyrant Lord Malgus (deceased).
2.1 Saving the planet Makeb from ground quakes.
2.2 Destroying the planet Makeb after finding out how to use ground quakes as a weapon.

3.Well, the makebians tried to stage a revolt after I tricked them into giving me the serum I was trying to use as a weapon at the time, too bad for them that I had figured out how to use the ground quake weapon at the time of said revolt.

4. I once ate the last of the rare musky rancor. Does that answer your question?

5.Easy, kill said experiment, then say it wasn't my fault.
P.S. I would like to get the postion of Organism Handler, I am very fond of ducks.
Beware the lightside, not the dark.

turtletir
09.29.2013 , 07:23 PM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Joewatson,

Thank you for taking the time to review and answer our application questions! I consider you a model applicant and have shared your answers with the galaxy as a prime example of what we are looking for here at Czerka.
i would like to become a security officer because 1. Im low on creds and Czerka has it 2. im a bounty hunter so im good at doing bounties 3. some of my accomplishments are killing grand moff . killing dromund kass,tattoine and ballmorra world bosses,please respond i look forward to working with czerka as a security officer.