Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Muushie
09.05.2013 , 06:58 AM | #21
I don`t think I`ll be coming back in 2.4. Yeah arenas are fantastic and a good thing to have but it doesn`t gives the competitive feeling that RWZ gives. If we come back now and play arenas, we will just get bored again in a month and back to square one. Therefore I think Swtor needs at least 8-9 more months, maybe they will put RWZ back..

Impulse is gonna play Wildstar but it got delayed again to May 2014 or something. I was very excited about it since most of the swtow community was going to try it..

I am playing Aion meanwhile but I must admit without friends, without a community like we have in swtor , its not as fun. I understand you perfectly, I don`t feel it in me to go and make new friends and start playing with them. Wish I had the old community with me.

In short, I might consider coming back when they implement RWZ back or add more content to PvP rather than just arenas.

-Vivdom

Sammennn
09.05.2013 , 07:16 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Nice to see the new faces of Coral are going strong! You seem like a nice little bunch there now
Thanks, do you wanna come back? Oh wait SWTOR is dead.
Thetopdog shall live on
i am a nobody and i shall remain a nobody

elitegerike
09.05.2013 , 07:28 AM | #23
u'll find us of the first 2-3 weeks of 2.4, but then the game will be even more dead for the hardcore pvpers :>

Hiltingp
09.05.2013 , 07:29 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Muushie View Post
I don`t think I`ll be coming back in 2.4. Yeah arenas are fantastic and a good thing to have but it doesn`t gives the competitive feeling that RWZ gives. If we come back now and play arenas, we will just get bored again in a month and back to square one. Therefore I think Swtor needs at least 8-9 more months, maybe they will put RWZ back..

Impulse is gonna play Wildstar but it got delayed again to May 2014 or something. I was very excited about it since most of the swtow community was going to try it..

I am playing Aion meanwhile but I must admit without friends, without a community like we have in swtor , its not as fun. I understand you perfectly, I don`t feel it in me to go and make new friends and start playing with them. Wish I had the old community with me.

In short, I might consider coming back when they implement RWZ back or add more content to PvP rather than just arenas.

-Vivdom
Im afraid arenas would be way too hard for you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Endusima View Post
I never liked ranked wz, the ppl who complain and quit are the baddies that will have their low level of skill exposed in the arena where you cant pull people into a fire and win.
this
With the Force comes the great Destiny!

Gorgzen
09.05.2013 , 07:48 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Nice to see the new faces of Coral are going strong! You seem like a nice little bunch there now
cuz this was about Coral as a guild.....not me thinking you should've stayed away instead of trolling warzones because you're jelly

also thanks son ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Driann/Nriadd
The Goddess Most amazing Marauder/Sentinel Universe.

and Nariadd... sage

Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
Welcome to hell, population: you

ShaN
09.05.2013 , 07:49 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
and 3,9k rated so harbinger wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonsaikitten
09.05.2013 , 07:53 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by mclammitys View Post
AND 3,9K RATED SO HARBINGER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone actually won this game its Fluffy. Hats off for him!

Also nice if you come back Vivdom and make imp side the best side, again.
IMPOSSIBRU : TOJTL : BAGOON : MEEBEEF
"Brutje is back for spanking animals" - Deim
INCREDIBRU : TAJTL : LEEMOON : DISBEEF

Riivu
09.05.2013 , 09:38 AM | #28
I dont see a reason for me to keep playing, RWZs kept me interested for a long time but since BW is removing them and teams stopped quing weeks ago, wich is very sad. Theres nothing to keep me interested in the game anymore, i was already bored of Arenas after playing +20-30 games :/ I might login and try them again when 2.4 hits live
Zenzey
< Harbinger >
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

LightS_ru
09.05.2013 , 11:38 AM | #29
We are planning to play in 2.4 (if Slicker will be back, as he said earlier).
Arenas are better than nothing for sure.

Going back to our original setup.
Lightstorm
<PASTGEN>

limenutpen
09.05.2013 , 11:53 AM | #30
nice community in this server....

Each 2 paragraphs someone is just trolling....

Nice to see some of the old guys still having a look over here, and others who in recent times have become vocal as if carrying the last flag for TOFN PvP on there shoulders.

Fluffy we need your singing, without this SWTOR is dead
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut