Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: September 5th, 2013 **CANCELLED**

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: September 5th, 2013 **CANCELLED**
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Scorpiooooo
09.04.2013 , 07:31 PM | #11
Just once I'd like to see multiple patches go out in someone else's prime-time. I don't care that there's patches, that's a good thing, but anyone from the Oceanic Region is completely screwed for raids, every week. They've even changed the patch days! Used to be a Tuesday, so we rescheduled raid nights for Wed/Thurs - now the patches are regularly done Wed/Thurs!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

ninjonxb
09.04.2013 , 08:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Quite a few things. Every single patch Bioware has done for awhile now breaks something or glitches something. Every single one. They really need to get their act together.
Um... Pretty sure only one thing has actually broke with this patch. Which they caught during maintence so its "broke" but we never saw it... SO...
Free goodies (referral link)
Thank you Bioware for adding in Same Sex Story Arcs .^.
How I feel reading the SWTOR forums http://i.imgur.com/tCp90.gif
SWTOR Calendar of Events(Forum Post)(Google Calendar, iCal, Twitter)

SteveMellross
09.04.2013 , 08:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
Um... Pretty sure only one thing has actually broke with this patch. Which they caught during maintence so its "broke" but we never saw it... SO...
Congratulations on completely missing the point. Who cares if we don't notice what they broke. The point is it causes ANOTHER maintenance downtime the next day - and this seems to happen on most patches.

Since a lot of Oceanic guilds raid at this time on Wednesdays and Thursdays it tends to screw up raiding for the entire week. It's an added insult if it's purely to fix some minor issue they caused with the last patch that we don't even notice.

Thanks for *********** up another week of raiding Boiware. Can't wait to not raid again tonight so they can patch to remove a banner?!!
Elzilcho Mercenary Level 55
Character Profile (Ask Mr. Robot)

EricMusco
09.04.2013 , 09:36 PM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

I have updated the original post but as a heads up we have cancelled tomorrow morning's maintenance. Thank you all for your patience!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SteveMellross
09.04.2013 , 10:06 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I have updated the original post but as a heads up we have cancelled tomorrow morning's maintenance. Thank you all for your patience!

-eric
Excellent news. Thanks!
Elzilcho Mercenary Level 55
Character Profile (Ask Mr. Robot)

Magnusheart
09.04.2013 , 10:43 PM | #16
Hey everyone,

-eric
How about a bigger question.

What is the patch for and why was it delayed?

Darth_Wicked
09.04.2013 , 10:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
How about a bigger question.

What is the patch for and why was it delayed?
Seek and you shall find...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...15&postcount=1
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

Twickers
09.04.2013 , 11:06 PM | #18
Well now people cant whine about losing a day of playtime, oh wait, they still will despite the fact that every MMO runs into issues like this.
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Ykicka
09.04.2013 , 11:26 PM | #19
Hey everyone,

-eric
You forgot to mention the fact they were giving out codes for in game pets taun taun I think it was, to people who were able to par-take in the impromptu quiz that happened for the NA folks, as the servers were still down, but the OC were all tucked away in bed and didn't get to partake.

Rankyn
09.05.2013 , 12:05 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
Well now people cant whine about losing a day of playtime, oh wait, they still will despite the fact that every MMO runs into issues like this.
Now they'll complain because they scheduled something else during maintenance and now they're gonna miss out on play time because it got cancelled.